LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Foster Princess

Shy-Diapers

"I try to be her friend. She doesn't like crying. I sorry I got scared on the jungle gym." Sarah said softly, feeling like she had pushed Janie away and apart from Valerie.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll try talk more for you MaMa." Sarah said softly. She smiled and didn't say another word before cuddling up with Valerie, forgetting about her rabbit and blanket uostairs.

Sarah nodded and cuddled back into Valerie. She liked that Valerie didn't force her to talk or puns kh her for talking. She rested her head gingerly on the woman's chest a smile still on her face.

Sarah was zoned out until Valerie started talking again. Only then did she realize she had even needed to go. She felt bad seeing Janie about to cry. She knew how it felt to be upset and alone. When Valerie said that the pull-ups weren't working very well she frowned, but didn't really understand what she meant. "I'm sorry. Didn't know I had to go. Trying to be a big girl."

"I know you're trying. And it's okay to have accidents. But these pull ups aren't working very well. We can try them one more time, but if they leak, I think maybe diapers would be better until you're ready to use the potty again."

Sarah frowned and looked at the ground. She really was trying her best, but she just couldn't use the potty for some reason. "I'm sorry. I want to use potty again. Wish I was big girl."

Sarah sighed and resigned she didn't like arguing especially when Valerie seemed to be so caring. "Okay. Janie don't know." She said softly, that being her only condition.

Sarah shook her head, feeling completely defeated now. She didn't even want to bother thinking of pull-ups. She was now back in diapers until she could be a normal kid and use the toilet.

Valerie laid Sarah on the bed and quickly got her diapered, then pulled a pair of shorts out and slipped them on, making sure they gave no hint at what was underneath before she picked Sarah up. "Ready to go back down?"

"Bun." Sarah said softly. She looked around trying to find her blanket and stuffed rabbit. Looking in Valerie's room she found them and then walked back to Valerie. "Ready."

Valerie picked Sarah up and carried her back downstairs. She stopped in the kitchen to refill Sarah's cup before bringing her to the living room and sitting on the couch with her. Janie was slouched in the chair, staring vacantly at the tv, and refused to look at them as they entered the room.

Sarah hid her face as they walked down the stairs. She didn't want to bring Janie and Valerie apart. She hoped Janie didn't know why she went upstairs. When they sat back down Sarah drank her juice as fast as she possibly could, feeling thirsty after crying and throwing up.

Sarah looked down at her lap. She didn't know that Valerie knew that's what made her sick. "Don't want get sick." She mumbled softly. The last thing she wanted to do was get in trouble. Even if Valerie said she wouldn't get in trouble, she couldn't be too careful.