LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Foster Princess

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah pointed to the living room to watch TV. She didn't wanna be near anything even slightly related to a fire right now. When she found Janie she shyly approached her and waved a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah smiled a little and got on the couch, but made sure to be far away from Janie so she wouldn't get upset again. She just cuddled her blanket and rabbit as she watched TV.

Sarah looked down at her lap when Janie asked if she had something wrong with her. She shook her head and sniffled back some tears. She wanted to explain why she didn't talk, but couldn't. She went over into the kitchen and tugged on Valerie's pant leg still sniffling.

Sarah snuffled and nodded a little. She wanted to explain everything but couldn't. She started crying into Valerie's shoulder feeling frustrated with herself and hurt by what Janie said.

Sarah cried into Valerie's neck mostly out of frustration with herself. "Sorry." Was all she could muster out right now. She looked at Valerie and kept trying to talk, but she couldn't get the words to work.