LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very Wet Diapers!

I wore my diaper in the shower for the first time today. It was a great feeling having it completly soaked. I was wondering if any of you had ever done something similar. I would like to know also what it is like to go swimming in a diaper. Have any of you tried these things. Please tell me about them if you have!:)

I once fell into the bath with my diaper still on :blush: It was a bit of a hassle because it dripped water everywhere. I've also been swimming several times in diapers, but they were special swim diapers so dont feel too wierd. I have been swimming in normal diapers before... big mistake!

Yes swimming in your normal nappy is a big mistake, and it's even bigger when you get out of the water :blush:

I hadn't been swimming for years until recently and went in the water with a normal Nappy on (it was dry to start with honestly!) and came out of the pool about 2 kilogrammes heavier and a lot larger in the butt department :crybaby:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

Guest diamondback688

once, when i was 16 or 17, my parents and i went to the beach, and the beach was deserted, so i atripped down to just my diaper, and a wave hit me right in the butt when i had my back turned...needless to say, i had to go change my diaper...

I wore my diaper in the shower for the first time today. It was a great feeling having it completly soaked. I was wondering if any of you had ever done something similar. I would like to know also what it is like to go swimming in a diaper. Have any of you tried these things. Please tell me about them if you have!:)

I wore my diaper in the shower once. It was realy cool the feeling of the diaper being filled to its breaking point. If you havent tried going swiming with a diaper on you have to . I did it with a pampers pullup as a soaker pad. they both swelled up so big it felt like I had six diapers on at once. It felt so good that i came in my diaper. it was the best. So try it you will like it.

I've worn a diaper in a bathtub a few times, and yeah, it's an interesting feeling. A squishy, waterlogged feeling. :P

Not so interesting, however, was cleaning up the mess that one diaper (Depends) made when it split at the seams following certain vigorous rubbing activities. :whistling: The absorbent material tended to stick to the sides of the tub and required multiple rinses and some scrubbing to wash it all out...

I agree with you guys/gals I've been doing the tub thing for years! I always put baby shampoo in the diapers first, then allow the normal leaking into the diaper while taking a shower. when it gets totally saturated, drop down and take a seat!!! WOW! that's a feeling with a little rocking motion some strange things happen! :huh::whistling: ,then just rinse off and your clean!