LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living with a teacher not so bad

babygoth

April nods. "Yes where are phone booths still around. Where do you think Superman changes?"" She laughs. "It was a joke sis." April smiles. "Just because I don't like comics. Doesn't mean I don't know what goes on in them. If you are going to the Batman and Robin theme. Why not Jason or Tim? They were Robins after Dick was."

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"In place where no one can see him " I answer truthfully before blushing bright red "oh " I say dumbly " I like Tim better and I only ask because you know so much about them " I point out cuddling my new toy " can we pick out stuff for them to wear now ? " I ask April as I was ready to get out and look around the shop

"You have a point there. I never could figure out how people couldn't see Clark Kent changing into Superman. He isn't that fast at changing." April nods. "I like Tim also." She helps Jess out of the stroller. "Go look around. I'll set here at the front and wait on you. When you are ready to check out. Wave at me and I'll come pay for the outfits."

"That why I didn't think phone booths where still around cause in the film he doesn't " I point out as I nod "how many outfits can I get ?" I ask to make sure I don't get to much since April was paying

April shrugs. "I don't know. I haven't seen the latest one. Superman Returns was horrible in my opinion." She thinks. "How about two a piece. Then if you want more. You can earn them by helping out around the house and being well behaved in my classes at work. How does that sound to you?"

"Last one was really good " I answer back and then nod happily " that sounds fair ok I'll come back when I'm done " I answer back and walk well waddle away to look around

"Ok that be fun " I agree and walk off to fine Tim some stuff I pick out a two top one red and black and one plain black top with batman logo on it two sets of jeans one plain one with rips on it , a hoodie and jacket , then I pick shoes and diapers for Tim and walk back to April after picking up onies witch was blue with a race car on it " is this to much ?" I ask worry

April looks the clothes over. "No it is alright. It was a little more than I said, but it is fine." She walks Jess to the checkout and pays for the dragon and the outfits. April hands Jess the dragon and she hung the bag with the clothes on the hook on the back of the stroller. "Your carriage is ready when you are."

"Sorry if it to much I can put some back if you like " I say worry but happy when April pay for the stuff "can I dress Tim in one of his outfits ?" I ask I sit down in the stroller with a wiggle as I need to pee now "April I to go potty " I say

April nods."Yeah go ahead." She chuckled to herself. Jess sounded like a toddler or kindergartener. "Ok we will go find a bathroom." They leave the store and head towards the food court. "If you need to go before we get there. Go ahead and use your diaper. Then you can get a feel what it is going to be like at daycare."

I smile happily at April "can I have the bag then " I ask nicely once April gives me the bag I pick out a diaper and the onesie and hand the bag back to April before I started dressing Tim " if I do use the diaper will you change me right away ?" I ask shyly as April did have a point and I did really have to go as I thought about it as I wiggle

"Yes we soon as we get to the bathroom. I'll change your diaper. At daycare and at school. You might have to wait for a little while if I am busy doing something else." April notice Jess wiggling in the stroller and then her get still. April knew what that meant. Jess was using her diaper. She had seen it enough at daycare to know what it meant. "I don't remember it being this far down." April stops at the map and looks at it. "Darn. I went the wrong way. The food court is in the other direction." She looks the map over. "Well that will do." April starts pushing the stroller in the same direction as she was heading. Soon they came up on a children's store. April pushes the stroller into the store and heads towards the back of the store. She took Jess into the ladies' room. "Bench or the changing table on the wall?"

I didn't like the feeling of a wet diaper at all so tears come in my eyes when I wet my self during the day really upset "I don't care I just want out this wet diaper " I whimper out hiding my face in my toys

"I don't know " I say rubbing my eyes with my hand once I was change and pop my thumb in my mouth "can we gu tu the book shop now " I finely ask holding one up to cuddle for a bit

I blush from the pat on the bottom and go to look around and pick out a few sets of books like Harry Potter, twilight , hunger games and a few little kids books I waddle back to April about to fall from all books I'm carrying

April looks up and chuckles. "Did you leave any books for other people to look at?" She takes some of the books. "Hunger Games and Twilight huh? That is a combination of books. Any other books you want? I saw some coloring books in the children section of the magazine rack."

"No I think I left some but I'm not sure I couldn't see " I giggle " and all the Harry Potter books I got also " I pointed out and then thought about " yes please and can we go to the art shop so I can get some art stuff " I add at the end I love to draw but I thought I wasn't any good even with everyone telling me other wise

"Can you give me a hand then ?" I jokingly ask April while nodding happily I then walk over the colouring books and pick two a minions one and a my little pony one then hand them to April before letting out a yawn since carrying the books was hard work pluse my legs where tired also now

April nods. "Yes I can." She claps a few times and then laughs. "Well you did say give you a hand." April takes the books from Jess and waits on her to get back with her coloring books. She pays for everything and takes the bag. "I think we should go back to the car to put the bags in there. I don't think the handles on the stroller is going to be able to hold much more."

"Your funny you know that real funny " I say rolling my eyes when I came back I listen to April I nod my head sleepily and yawn once more and sat down in the stroller and slump down happily