LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living with a teacher not so bad

babygoth

Most people would think living with a teacher would be well... Bad more so when your teenager but I wouldn't know till now. My name Jess and I'm to be living with my sister who is a teacher. The last time I saw my sister was when I was five and she was 20 there a fifteen year age gap between us. Anyway like was saying the last time I saw her was ten years ago when my dad die I didn't really know him my mum left when she was carrying me. But that change now and I'm going to live with her after my mum kick me out because she caught me kissing a girl yeah that a big no no in my house so she made pack a bag and throws me onto this bus leading to the middle of nowhere. I don't even know if my sister knows I'm coming I haven't seen her in ten years so I don't know what she looks like but I do know I still look the same as I did when I was five but now I have messy short hair and wear buggy guy stuff. The bus stops and I stand "I guess I'm here now I hope she doesn't hate me like mum dose" I say to my self before stepping off the bus

(Two things this was done on my iPod so sorry and anyone want to rp with me as the sister pm me please and thanks)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April got home from work a little bit before Jess got there. She was still in her work clothes from the school she worked at. April sat down at the table to work on her teaching plan for the next week when she heard someone knocking on the door. She put her lemonade down and walked to the door. April looked at the person at the door. "Can I help you?"

• 3 weeks later...

i rub the back of my neck shyly as i put my bag down before knocking when the door opens. i look up to see April "um... hey April its me Jess " I say shyly while looking up at my big sister for the first time in ten years. It was odd since I never really ever spoke to her and now I was living with her.

I bit my lip to stop myself from making a comment about that "didn't she tell you she just put me on a bus and send me here to live with you " I answer back in shock that mum didn't tell April anything "didn't she tell you ?" I add lost

I walk in to April place shyly after picking up my bag "she sent me here because she doesn't like the fact that I like girls and she caught me kissing a girl " I mumble shyly looking down worry that I be kick out again witch was why I didn't move very far into the house since I was worry to be kick out somewhere else "she told me you knew I was coming " I added

April nods. "Oh I see. Well that is no reason to kick you out of the house. So what if you was kissing a girl. As long as that was as far as it was going. I don't see any harm in it." She kissed Jess on the cheek. "Well I kissed a girl too. So what is the big deal?" April shakes her head. "We have not talked since she told me. I was wasting my life being a teacher. I need to give up that foolish dream and do something that pays more."

"That as far as it got before mum came in " I mumble unhappily but glad that April wouldn't kick me out I look up again blushing from the kiss on the cheek lost "you mean you kiss girls like your meant to kiss boys ?" I ask to make sure then shake my head "what would of happen if you couldn't take me in or worst move mum kinda fuck us over since she didn't speak to you or leave me any money or phone to get back or call anyone " I say as I move my bag to my other shoulder as it was heavy

"Oh was you going to go farther if mom hadn't walked in?" April shrugs. "Well I guess we would just survive the best we could without her. I have long since stopped caring what mom thinks about my career choice." She notices Jess shifting her bag to her other shoulder. "You can put it down on the floor if you want to. I wouldn't make you hold it the whole time."

i go bright red when April says that since she wasn't meant to hear that so i just give her a shrug to that "you may not care but i do you live with dad while i never met him so it kinda hurts just she would just kick me out and send me to live with someone i don't " i answer back as i put my bag down slowly "you said you teach, how old are the kids you teach ?" i ask while rubbing my shoulder

April nods. "Yeah it isn't fair to you. I wasn't around more. You was the unintended victim in the fight between mom and me. I just couldn't put up with her always putting me down for the choices I made in my life." She smiles. "I teach kindergarten in the morning and toddlers from 1 pm to 5 pm. You are potty trained right? I mean you don't need to wear diapers do you?"

"I'm not really a little girl anymore you know " was the first thing I said after a while after nodding my head a lot I was shock and angry that my own sister would ask me that so I glear at her like a moody toddler right now I even stamp my foot a little at the end

April looks at Jess. "I was in the final stages of adopting a little girl. Before I could get the papers finalized. The birth mother went to court and got her parental rights reinstated and took her daughter. I just never packed up her room. So it still looks the same way it did when she would have came home. A toddler bed against one wall. A stack of diapers and plastic pants in the dresser, pink wallpaper, thick white carpet and childish posters on the walls."

"Oh" I say softly looking away from April " I'm sorry that must suck " I say truthfully while looking down I pick up my bag and wait to be told it's ok to go because now I felt odd and bad for asking

I nod back and go with April I look around the room and put my bag down on the bed it wasn't a bad room I wouldn't say it out loud but I like it if only it wasn't pink but purple I would like it more witch is embarrassing because this room was for a little girl and I am a teen I shouldn't like it but I do so I blush a deep red and I don't look at April again

April walks over to the closet and slides the door open. Inside was dresses and other clothes meant for a little girl. "These clothes might fit you too. I think you would look cute dressed like a little girl. You would fit right in with either one of my classes." She closed the closet door. "The bathroom is in there. I'll unlock the toilet lid. So you can use it. Do you want to see the rest of the house and yard now or wait until later?"

"I like dressing like a boy not a little girl " I mumble unhappily pouting I then look at April while nodding "the rest I guess " I say with a shrug why wait I thought to myself as I keep looking around the room

April laughs. "It was a joke. I would love to have a little girl to take care of. I doubt you would to be that little girl." She nods. "Alright. Right this way." April takes her back down the steps. "This is the living room of course. Though the doorway is the kitchen." They walk into the kitchen. "Down those stairs is the washer and dryer. I expect your dirty clothes to be in the hamper. If they are not. They will not be washed. I am not going to search your room for clothes. Out the french doors is the backyard." April opens the doors and Jess sees a deck and at the end of the deck was a swimming pool. "No swimming nude and a swimsuit that matches your gender is requested."

I look around the rooms as we walk though "what do you mean swimsuit that matches my gender ?" I finely ask as I look at the pool unsure as I didn't swim anyway so I didn't care but I still thought I should ask