LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living with a teacher not so bad

babygoth

I sat there pouting in April arms but I guess she was right so I shyly cuddle into her and sigh " I guess your right " I mumble and garb my teddy and hold it close playing with it shyly in my arms

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April rubs Jess's back. "It will not be so bad. You will see. How about we have a girl's day out. We can go to the mall, get something to eat, see a movie if you want. That way. You can get use to walking in a diaper and we can spend some time together getting use to each other. How does that sound? You can bring your teddy bear with you. What is your bear's name?"

"Can we go see the film home ? " I ask shyly agreeing to the girls day out as I snuggle into April as I look down at my teddy " Bruce " I answer as I smile glad to take my bear with me

"I've never heard of that movie. I'll have to look it up online to see what it is rated. I don't think you need to be watching R rated movies at your age." April smiles and shakes Bruce's paw. "Well it is a pleasure to meet you Bruce. I am Jess's older sister April. I have a lot of friends for you to meet in the attic. I'll have to bring them down along with my old toys so Jess can play with them if she wants to."

"It's a little kids film so it's not r rated " I say blushing I then giggle as I listen to April "he will like that and so will I " I answer April smiling more now as I was starting to feel better

April nods. "Oh well that is ok then. Yes we can go watch that movie. What would you like to wear? There are some dresses up in the closet. There is also some overalls in there. There are shorts and t shirts in the dresser. Can you dress yourself or would you like mommy to dress you?"

April smiles. "You don't have to call me mommy. I was being funny, but if you want me to be your mommy. Then I will." She nods. "No dresses. Got it." April picked Jess up and carried her upstairs on her hip. She sat Jess down on the bed and looks though the dresser. April takes out a pair of denim shorts with hearts down the left leg and a white t shirt that says. If you think I am cute. You should see my mommy. She puts the t shirt on Jess and then stands Jess up to put the shorts on her. April puts a pair of ankle socks and sneakers with Velcro on her. "Once your hair grows out. I can braid it into pigtails. If you want them."

I shrug at that unsure if I should or not about calling April mummy but I didn't mind her dressing me I like the outfit the top was funny so I giggle " I like how my hair is " I said pouting shaking my messing hair around

"Thank you and I'll go watch TV " I say to April as I waddle out to the living room I turn on the TV and climb on to the couch I turn on cartoons and start sucking my thumb and I stay like that till April comes in

April nods. "Alright." She goes to her bedroom and puts on a pair of shorts and a t shirt, April slips on her sandals and goes into Jess's room. She packs a diaper bag along with an extra set of clothes. April came down the stairs with the diaper bag. She walks into the living room. "How do you feel about riding in a car seat? I have one in the hall closet, but I never installed it. I can get you a booster seat to ride in when we go to the mall."

"A caw seat fine I don't mind " I lips behind my thumb as I was to into the show I was watching to really listen to April "can we go to the book shop also ?" I finely ask when the ads came on

April nods. "Alright. I'll be back in a little bit." She opens the closet door and takes out the carseat. April takes it out the front door to put it into the car. She came back 20 minutes later. "Alright. We are ready to go. As for going to the book store. I don't see why not."

April took Jess's hand and lead her out to the car. She helps Jess into the carseat and then buckled her in. April closes the door and gets in the driver seat. She backs out of the driveway and goes to the mall. April gets Jess out of the car and walks her into the mall. "You want to ride in a stroller or hold my hand while we are here?"

April nods. "No problem. I'll get you a stroller to ride in when you get tired of walking." She leads Jess over to the rack that has strollers in them. April puts a couple of dollars in the machine and it released a stroller. She helps Jess into the stroller, but doesn't buckle her in. "Where would you like to go first?"

April steps around the front of the stroller. "You like comic books? Well I didn't know that. We will have to do somewhere else for comic books. There are no comic book stores in the mall." She pushes the stroller down the mall. As they past Build A Bear. April stops. "Would you like to make a friend for your teddy bear or get him an outfit to wear?"

"Yeah I love comic books......ah ok we can go some where else for them " I answer back as I look around the mall when April stops at build a bear "can I make him a baby brother ?" I ask looking up at April

April nods. "Yes we can. I'll have to look in the phone book to see if there is one near here. Since I am not into comics. I don't know where there are any at." She smiles. "Of course you can or a baby sister if he would rather have a sister instead of a brother." April pushes her into the store and over to where the stuffed animals are. "Which one do you like?"

"Or online it might be easier for you then " I say then give a fake gasp "how could you not be into comics are you sure we have the same blood ?" I jokingly ask as I giggle. I make a face at that and shake my head " no a baby brother then Bruse will finely have his sidekick to fight evil " I answer as I point out the dragon "that one please " I say nicely

April nods. "Yeah it might. I don't think many phone booths have phone books anymore." She shrugs. "Probably not. I had my blood drained and a whole new set of blood installed." April puts her hands on her hips. "And what is wrong with female sidekicks. Batman had Batgirl and Superman had his cousin Supergirl. Wonder Woman even had a female sidekick. Wonder Girl." She picks up the dragon and hands it to Jess. "You aren't going to name it Dick are you? He will be the laughing stock of the stuffed animal super hero society."

"There still phone booths around?" I ask lost then I look shock when April says that "who blood do you have then " I say then look just lost at April " how do you know all that if you don't like comics ? And ok I won't name him dick how about dicky then ?" I ask looking at April shyly