LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living with a teacher not so bad

babygoth

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You just pointed out when I got here I look like a little girl " I pointed out frown before blushing "yes I have one kind of " I mumble

"Wait but what about my school file it says my age and what grade I'm ment to be in " I say then add " and I don't want to be with little kids " I whine

I moan unhappily as April was right so I shake my head and pout unhappily "but won't I fall behind in school if it takes so long ?" I ask with the pout still on my face as I cross my arms

I sigh unhappily hearing that and slump down more into the couch "this sucks..... Will at lest teach me my stuff so I won't be to far behind like home schooling ?" I ask shyly looking up at April with big puppy dog eyes and do something I haven't done in years suck my thumb As I tried and fed up at what my mum did to me by just sending me off

April nods. "Yeah I guess so. Would you prefer a pacifier to your thumb? There is one upstairs in the top drawer of the dresser. I know you aren't going to like this, but if you go with me to my class. You will have to wear and use diapers. There is no bathroom close to my classroom at the daycare and none of the kids are starting to potty train yet."

"You could if the bathrooms was closer to my classroom, but they aren't. The bathrooms are outside of the lunchroom and that is on the other end of where my class room is. I would let you go alone, but no children are allowed in the hallways alone. So you either have to stay in the class or have an adult go with you."

I sigh hearing that and stand up " I don't care anymore I'm going to go to bed " I answer and walk off to what is my room I get my stuff out to wear my blanket, teddy bear and then I look to make sure the door close before I go grab a diaper there was something I was hopping that April wouldn't fine out about my bed wetting since I made such a big deal before but who ask that right away I don't know her at all to tell her that I then start to get ready

April looks up at the clock. "Why are you going to bed so early? It isn't bedtime yet." She just shrugs and watches TV. April went up a few hours later to check on Jess. When she came into the room. She saw Jess asleep on the bed. April was about to leave when something caught her eye. She walked over to the bed and lifted up the blanket. April saw Jess was in a diaper. She checks it and finds out it is wet. "So she isn't potty trained after all. That's ok." April puts Jess on her back and changed her into a dry diaper. She covered Jess back up and left the room.

"Because it been a long day and I would rather just sleep " was my final answer of the night. I fall a sleep right away on top of the bed with my blanket under my face and teddy under my arm and I don't wake up till morning with someone shaking me as I was still asleep I turn over and put my thumb in my mouth I lips out "nu wanna gu tu skool mummy "

April nods. "Ok Jess."

April went in to wake up Jess in the morning. "Good morning Jess." She smiles at Jess. "I can't understand you with her thumb in your mouth little one." April sticks her finger into the legcuff of Jess's diaper and find it to be wet. "Let's get you into a dry dipee before you get a nasty rash from being in your wet dipee too long." She gets a new diaper and quickly changes her.

That woke me up real fast "what the fuck are you doing " I yell and try to move away as fast as I could looking at April like she had two heads and I was kinda embarrass and worry

April pops Jess's bare leg. "There will be no cussing in my house. Mom might have put up with it, but I will not. As for what I am doing. What does it look like I am doing. I am changing your wet diaper with a dry one. I guess you was too embarrassed yesterday when I asked if you wore diapers. When I came in to check on you last night. I saw you in your wet diaper and I changed you so you wouldn't get diaper rash."

"Ouch that hurt " I whine and rub my leg frowning " I don't need all the time I just wet the bed some times it not my fault " I whimper unhappily popping my thumb in my mouth to stop my self from crying

April nods. "It was suppose to hurt. How else would you know that cussing is wrong?" She nods. "I didn't say it was your fault. You mind as well get use to wearing them. You are going to have to at the daycare until I can sort out your school issue."

April set down on the bed and held Jess in her arms. "You don't really have a choice. I can't let you roam the halls alone to go to the bathroom. Two all the other in the class are in diapers. So you would stick out and three. If you wet the bed. You would likely wet during nap time and be put in a diaper anyway."