LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz vs Dry 24/7

Got my sample of 24/7 and 24 pack of Inspire by Rearz. Wearing the 24/7 to bed now and already have one criticism. The reason I'm wearing them to bed and haven't been wearing the entire day is because of the noise.these things are loud. I'm not comparing other things to make them quieter. They seem to hold pretty well. I've gone twice and although they've swollen, they still feel dry

Try wearing underwear over the diaper it helps keep the noise down I have warn them a few times out of the house and your really can't tell I was wearing. I normaly wear a Abena air M2 or M4 non plastic back for every day with the M2 hiding the bulge better being a thunder but absorbent diaper.

My wife has never heard the 24/7 when wearing underwear and my cargo pants the few times I have warn them out side, we tend to listen more for the crinkle when whe know its a plastic backed diaper whe. You add all the normal,out side noises and that fact that most people are to busy with their day to day life they probably wouldn't guess you were wearing or care.

Life is to short to worry but if you are concerned about the sound try an Abena air plus level 4 in your size that's cloth backed and you will have the absorbency you want with our the crinkle. Just remember since the Abena air breaths and is cooler to wear pee smell can happen if you don't drink water and if you don't change often

I use the 24/7's in a quiet Office during the day. Just wear a good quiet diaper cover over them and you can't hear them at all. Plus, the diaper cover helps contain any potential leaks and helps you notice them before they become noticeable to others.

Testing the diaper, not plastic pants. Solved the issue by wearing jeans. This current diaper might be scrapped. I just messed and wasn't close to capacity. What I can say is that the diaper fits awesome around the back of the legs and I have no worries about containing the mess. Also, the gatherer at the very back of the diaper gives piece of mind that the mess won't escape from there.

I'm drinking water right now. I may go change into a clean one and see how things play out

Wearing a REARZ. Plastic landing strip is awesome for reapplying the tapes. This was a good thing since my first application wasn't on correctly. Slightly quieter than the 24/7 but still noticeable. Plastic feels tough and strong. Fits well, although the 24/7 fit better around leggings in back. There's actually a small gap in the back, not the most confidence inspiring when you have messed. Standby for capacity test that looks at practical wearable capacity before leaking

On a side note, the Absorbancy+ 4 is a good purchase if you don't mind super swelling and poor wicking. It's like the muscle car of diapers. It absorbs a whole lot, but it doesn't have the sophistication to help keep it on the road. These 2 have both.

The Rearz finally leaked. About 15 wettings in, it leaked without my knowledge. It must have weighed close to 10 lbs when I took it off. I searched around the cuffs for wetness and couldn't find anything. Then while wearing only the diaper I wet again. Initially there was nothing, but then I felt something on my leg. There was a very small leak coming from just under the front right wing. From front to back it absorbed about 70% of its total available area. This Is Accept IN AL Considering I Never Wet From A reclining position. After reaching capacity it was approximately 3× it's starting thickness and when I sat on the lid of the toilet, only about a half oz pressed out. These are the most impressive diapers I've ever tried. 10/10. They check every box a DL could ever hope for. Plain white, plastic backed, crazy absorbancy, nice and thick, and they swell nicely. Fit and finish is also topnotch and the tapes should be envied by other manufacturers. At the end I had quite a sizable waddle. Unfortunately, shipping costs dictate that these will be the only box of Rearz I ever buy. Still need to do a capacity test on the 24/7s though