LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Fresh Start

High! My name is Master Chief Stephen Paul. I am a wounded veteran from the global war on terrorism. I have been awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor, Navy cross, 3 Purple hearts, 2 bronze stars, and 2 commendation medals. I am a 5' 9" tall american with Polish heritage. I enlisted in the Navy when I was 19 and now I am 35 years old and severely wounded from the past action against the Iranian Navy. Most of my family is still in Illinois and have not heard from me in 10 years. You see as a child I had a love and desire to wear diapers and was severely mistreated, and I had enlisted in the military to get away and when in my own home to were diapers as I pleased. My career in the Navy was a good one I was assigned to a the USS Mississippi a guided missle cruiser, and then to a river patrol squadrine for special operations with seals up until now. How I got injuried infurriates me because I can no longer walk and lost function of 50% of my mussels. I was ordered out on a patrol of thearea in Bassera Iraq. With out warning my squadrine came under attack from an Iranian offensive into Iraq. We had a division of infantry with 5 destroyers in suppot and 10 patrol craft with a squadrin on fighters. This turned out to be the push to force the cowards in washington to pull our forces out of a region to have a chance to plant a notion of freedom to take root and grow. Due to political indicision we were engaged in the largest battle in the Global war on terrorism. My squadrin fought valliantly and held our ground till extra naval support from the Washington battle group arrived. we bestroyed all patrol craft and 3 desroyers with only the loss of 2 of our 8 boat squadrin. The last boat to get hit was my boat. I was knocked on concious due to the RPG that hit our boat. When I finally came arround I was surrounded by the 5th fleet cammander and his onterage. He was here to award me the congressional medal of honor and to congraduate me for a major factor in the defeat of the Iranion offensive. He was talking to me about going home to a new family and to enjoy a new life. I asked him how this was possible since all I would do was live in a nursing home for the rest of my days. To my surprise he told me I was one of 4 wounded veterans who were selected to undergo an experimental procedure with some secret technology and he told me not to worry. After he said this he left the room and motioned to the doctor and nurses to follow him out. He ordered the nurses to have his uniform, medals, ribbons, keep sakes, and papers to be packed up and ready. Ahter this the fleet commander left. The doctor came back in and told me I was officially adopted to a large rich family in northern Wisconsin. Before I culd inquire what he was talking about the had put medication in my IV to put me under. I found out latter they discovered a way to reverse the time on the body up to birth, but the difference the patients would have a memory of there previous experiences.

When I woke up I was in what looked to be an infants car seat in a big subburban. From what I could tell it was fallby the trees we were driving by. When I started to look arround I noticed I was dressed in a light blue onsie with Winnie the Pooh on and covered with a Winne the Pooh balnket, and I was definately feeling a diaper between my legs. While I look arround the interior of the vehicle a very nice lady who was well dressed with brunette hair smiled at my and said good morning. She introduced herself as Michele Genowski and the she was my new mom. She also mentioned the driver who looked like a member of my dad of my former life. He was Stephen Genowski. I was also told of my brothers and sisster are anxious to meet you. I tried to say something but all I could due was mummble. My mom said I was there first adopted son and was about 6 months old. What happened when the adopted me the saw me in the Naval hospital in Chicago. They were given my belonging and a copy of my military record in my locked suitcase. When they signed the papers they were instructed to only open the suit case when I was able to talk. The honored the request of my lawyer at the adoption. It would soon come apparent to me they had no idea who I was as I would come to find out as I got grew up in there family.

Back to the ride home. As my mommy introdeuced me to my mom and dad, she gave me a bottle of juice. All I could due was accept it an suck on it since I was greatful of my new situation. As I was sucking I felt the fron of my diaper become warm and moist. As I came to realize I had no control of my bladder or bowels. So I sighed and got relaxed as I rode home with my new family.

I hope you all will like this story as I continue to write it. any advice is welcome.

Guest diamondback688

its pretty good...just a few misc. spelling errors and the like...one thing that bugs me is that you didnt capitalize any of the military decorations especially the CMOH(Congressional Medal Of Honor), you really need to capitalize those...other than that, very good start...plz continue...

Gotta agree with Diamond back, the spelling errors were a bit much and the terms you used for military where inaccurate. Course as a Disabled Veteran, I am a tad picky. The CMOH would not be awarded just for completing a mission, but that being said it's a different twist on a story line so please continue.

Hey Big "D" it was only one Cross, and in his defense, he could have been listing his awards for entire military service in the forward of the story, Just the CMOH for the last action. And the U.S.S. Mississippi, is in dock for decommision/ recycling so was never in the "War on Terror" of today, although she did cover our butts in Desert Storm!!!, granted I'm thinking this is a work of fiction! :)....Okay enough of the Military...Let's get on with some more of the story!!!! ;)