LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New, sort of

Hi, I've been a member for awhile now, but I'm just now coming out of the shadows, as I just now have started to accept myself enough to be ok with this side of me.

First- realize that at first we all go through the classic binge-purge cycle- at first. You'll want to indulge diaper at one point, then feel guilty about it the next and want to throw everything out. You'll probably still need to learn what your happy medium is to eliminate the cycle. Once you do find it tough, keep with it. This could me wearing when ever you want (ie. once a month or even 24/7), and it could also mean having to reveal who you are to those closest to you just so you can be your self without stress.

Welcome delirker to the sunshine, always glade to see people coming out of their shell. 2 big things I can think of is 1: when buying store brand diapers the only one who cares is you, so I'd recommend either soft soothing music on your phone to calm your nerves or power anthems to power over them.(It's my life can make anything doable.) 2: when on chat remember the ask before P.M. rule is a really important rule and makes life easier for all.

Welcome to the DD. We don't bite,(with out permission.)