LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dignity PM Overnight diaper

I ordered a package of ten of these diapers from North shore. I'm on my third diaper now. They seam thin for an overnight diaper. I started out with a good flooding in the first one and several wettings after that. The diaper did well and didn't leak. I went to try the second diaper this morning and one of the tapes pulled off as I was putting the diaper on. (I do like my diapers tight). I set that one aside and put another one on. I gave it a good wetting and pooped in it. It's doing good so far.

The diaper is thin, but it swells up and holds a good amount. They are a little noisy for a cloth backed diaper.

I ordered a package of ten of these diapers from North shore. I'm on my third diaper now. They seam thin for an overnight diaper. I started out with a good flooding in the first one and several wettings after that. The diaper did well and didn't leak. I went to try the second diaper this morning and one of the tapes pulled off as I was putting the diaper on. (I do like my diapers tight). I set that one aside and put another one on. I gave it a good wetting and pooped in it. It's doing good so far.

The diaper is thin, but it swells up and holds a good amount. They are a little noisy for a cloth backed diaper.

If you have problems with diaper tapes popping off, try using a diaper pin on them. It works great and is easy to remove. Others also recommend using duct tape too, but that will take a bit of cutting or tearing to get them off.