LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Programme Tonight

Thanks for that Dee, I rarely check what's on TV so would have missed it. The fact that it's on Channel 4, sounds promising.

But wouldn't that be the other way round if it was AB related? - i.e. A baby trapped in a young girls body, or am I missing something? (which is highly possible :P )

I'll stay up to watch it though, can't set my VCR :rolleyes:

D :) lly

Edit: I just copied this from the Channel 4 website:-

01:10 The Other Side

[subtitles] [watch live]

21-Year-Old Baby

Channel 4's new talent strand continues with the extraordinary tale of Tanya Donaldson. Believed to have been born with a genetic disorder so rare that doctors think no other case in the world exists, Tanya's condition leaves her forever trapped in the mind of a baby.

I just thought that Tanya Donaldson deserved people's time because she is in every sense an AB girl.

It is a very sad story and we all wish her well and her family.

She is a sweet lil girl. Just wish she could talk so we could find out just what it must be like.

Her poor little body is so twisted I just wished that there was something someone could do.

Her Mum is her rock and she is a real loving parent would be great to meet the family.

They are all to be admired.

Well worth staying up tp watch it.

Tanya is a shining example to us all and so is her Mum - whatever your problems - don't give up always someone somewhere worse off!

Keep smiling

Voltz, in the end Tanya had a diagnosis of Turners Syndrome. Basically she was 21 years old, but had the body and mind of a toddler. She needed constant care, which her mum and dad provided. Because she looked like a toddler, her mum was often mistaken for her grandma when they went out anywhere.

Part of the programme was about her parents trying to get a proper diagnosis for her and part was campaigning for her. She went to a day centre for a few hours on a weekday, and because she was technically 21, she was sent to an adult day centre with loads of elderly people. Her mum wanted to get the authorities to see her as a child so that she could go to the more appropriate children's day centre.

At the end of the programme they went to a Turners support group and her mum accepted that she had Turners along with other things.

Tonight on Channel 4 at 1am is a programme called 21 year old baby about a girl trapped inside the body of a baby.

It is only on british TV so Americans will not be able to view it.

But it is on Channel 4 at 1am this evening.

Watch it and tape it!

Could be fascinating viewing

does anybody know where I can download it Via the Bit Torrent protocall

I've just found out about it today and i'm cheezed off

Mum's plea to MP over little Tanya

THE DESPERATE mother of Peter Pan girl Tanya Donaldson today called on her Sheffield MP to highlight her daughter's plight in Parliament.

Little Tanya, whose condition was highlighted in last night's Star, suffers from a rare genetic disorder which means she will never develop beyond childhood - either mentally or physically.

Tanya, who has the body and mental age of a four-year-old, is believed to be the only child in the world with Donaldson's syndrome - a condition named after her.

But because she has just celebrated her 21st birthday Tanya is treated as an adult by the authorities and means she must now be treated at an adult hospital instead of Sheffield Children's.

Now mum Carol has launched a campaign for her daughter to be treated as a child.

Carol, of Chancet Wood, Woodseats, today said she planned to write to Sheffield Heeley MP Meg Munn in an effort to raise their unique case in Parliament.

She said:"I will do anything and everything to get justice for Tanya and I am going to ask Meg Munn if she will step in and help us.

"I am not going to give up. My daughter has the body and mind of a four-year-old and needs to be treated as a child.

"I will take this as far as I have to. I will write to Tony Blair if I have to. Someone out there must be able to help us.

"I think it's disgusting that she has to be seen by adult doctors.

"She has a four-year-old's body and she needs to be seen by a paediatrician.

"We shouldn't have to have this battle now. Not in this day and age."

Mrs Munn said today: "If Tanya's family wish to contact me, as their MP I would be pleased to discuss with them how I might assist them to resolve their concerns about the services they are receiving for Tanya."

Mrs Donaldson said her and husband Dave had been overwhelmed by the response to The Star's story.

She said the couple had received dozens of telephone calls from well-wishers and supporters who had read Tanya's story.

Carol said: "We have received dozens of messages - some of them from people I haven't heard from in years.

"They are all supporting our fight to get justice for Tanya.

She added: "Everyone is on our side. We just need the authorities to listen now

• 1 year later...
Guest SteveParkinson

There has just been a program about Tanya on channel 4 (July 29 2008). My sister Helen (Elly) has a daughter very similar called Toni Johnston (previously Toni Scudder) and would like to make contact with Tanya family to see if they can help each other. Toni is also in her early 20's Please pass on this email to Tanya's family and ask them to get in contact ellyjohnston@hotmail.com

Mum's plea to MP over little Tanya

THE DESPERATE mother of Peter Pan girl Tanya Donaldson today called on her Sheffield MP to highlight her daughter's plight in Parliament.

Little Tanya, whose condition was highlighted in last night's Star, suffers from a rare genetic disorder which means she will never develop beyond childhood - either mentally or physically.

Tanya, who has the body and mental age of a four-year-old, is believed to be the only child in the world with Donaldson's syndrome - a condition named after her.

But because she has just celebrated her 21st birthday Tanya is treated as an adult by the authorities and means she must now be treated at an adult hospital instead of Sheffield Children's.

Now mum Carol has launched a campaign for her daughter to be treated as a child.

Carol, of Chancet Wood, Woodseats, today said she planned to write to Sheffield Heeley MP Meg Munn in an effort to raise their unique case in Parliament.

She said:"I will do anything and everything to get justice for Tanya and I am going to ask Meg Munn if she will step in and help us.

"I am not going to give up. My daughter has the body and mind of a four-year-old and needs to be treated as a child.

"I will take this as far as I have to. I will write to Tony Blair if I have to. Someone out there must be able to help us.

"I think it's disgusting that she has to be seen by adult doctors.

"She has a four-year-old's body and she needs to be seen by a paediatrician.

"We shouldn't have to have this battle now. Not in this day and age."

Mrs Munn said today: "If Tanya's family wish to contact me, as their MP I would be pleased to discuss with them how I might assist them to resolve their concerns about the services they are receiving for Tanya."

Mrs Donaldson said her and husband Dave had been overwhelmed by the response to The Star's story.

She said the couple had received dozens of telephone calls from well-wishers and supporters who had read Tanya's story.

Carol said: "We have received dozens of messages - some of them from people I haven't heard from in years.

"They are all supporting our fight to get justice for Tanya.

She added: "Everyone is on our side. We just need the authorities to listen now