LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The First Thing You Do

Hello again, what is the first thing you do when you get a new package of diapers. I'm sure it's different for all of us.

I don't get diapers very often, so when I do get a new package I get really excited. I mean really excited, one time I even stopped in the bathroom at the store and put one on before I left. Anyway, I'll answer the question that I asked all of you.

I usually like to diaper myself and masterbate. This is a sexual fetish for me so that's what I like to do. If they are diapers that I have never had before I also photograph myself in them. I also like to wet one of the first one I put on. I don't mess them, just wet them.

Have a nice evening everyone. I am wet and need a change.

Guest diamondback688

i get one case a month of molicare and one case a month of attends, so i will check my stock of diapers first and decide if i need to open up a case of whatever brand i need...if i dont need to restock at the moment ill just keep the cases sealed and put them in the closet until they are needed...

After I first get a case/bag of diapers, I get really really excited lol. I dont masterbate right away anymore when I put them on now. But the first thing I do, is the second I get them delivered or the second I get home I put one on right away. If its one that I have never tried out before then Im even more excited even when I buy undesirable brands that I know wont be too great, such as walgreens or walmart brands.

Very quickly get them packed away in the loft and then unpack enough of those for my bedroom "stock" (these are for my daily needs and usually need re-stocking once a week) then start using them as I usually just about run out when the new order comes in, its a bit tight sometimes when the new Nappies only just arrive in time, but I have to do it that way as money is tight. :badmood:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

When I get a new brand or a new style, of course, the first thing I do is to try it on at the first chance (or change?) :P That's probably so obvious. But if it's new, I try it out at home before I wear it to go anywhere. If it's going to leak majorly or otherwise be uncomfortable, I'd much rather find out in the privacy of my own home than out in public! If it passes muster, then I have one more option to wear when I'm out. And if it doesn't pass, then I won't leave my front door with it on.

• 2 weeks later...

I have my attendent unpack them and place them on the shelf of my closet. I can't put them up there by myself cause I'm in a wheelchair, but I can get them down with my reacher! I sometimes wonder how many of my friends want to secretely try one of my diapers on when they look in my closet :)