LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pretty Excited

I know there's posts like this everywhere but I gotta say that I just got back from the thrift store and got a pack of tranquility ATN's for $3.50!!! I couldn't believe it. It was a little sketchy buying them in a store full of people but I don't think anyone noticed. Now for school to finish so I can try one on!

Thanks. I was pretty happy. There was like 4 more bags which I could've got but I chickened out. Plus I don't know where I would hide all those diapers. I might go back Tuesday though if they're still there

Awesome! Do thrift stores always have packages of diapers in stock? I have seen them at thrift stores, but I don't remember seeing some every time I visited thrift stores. Then again, I don't usually go up and down every aisle.

• 2 weeks later...

Relaxed...no thrift stores don't always have diapers in stock...it is very hit or miss...sometimes they have some really good deals and sometimes they have nothing or very cheap generic diapers...yesterday I stopped at a thrift store and found two bags of Attends extended wear