LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Games

dizzy

Hi everyone, I am looking for some kind of card games or board games that can be used for diaper play. Something like poker that if my wife wins a hand I get time in diapers, Need some ideas for the rules and time in diapers. Or maybe a board game like monopoly with diaper penalties. I can't find anything online. She is new to this and we are looking for ways to incorperate diapers into games.

It would be for punishment. More or less being confined to the diapers. I was trying to come up with using poker chips for hours, days weeks etc. give each color a time value but was looking for some other ideas to expand on this.

You could play the board game Sorry, just the two if you. She gets two colors and you get two colors. If she gets all her colors home before you do, then she can punish you. Assign punishments to colors

Yellow= you must wet diaper x times before changing

Green= there is a "toy" in/on your diaper for x minutes

Red= wearing in public

Blue = wild card, winners choice.

If you win, then you could be rewarded

Yellow= candy

Green= playing outside

Red= cuddles

Blue= wild card winners choice

That way you have some control over what you will do that day, most if the outcome is left to chance, and your mommy can rig the game (if you draw a Sorry card, and send her back, she can punish you maybe with a spanking)

You could play the board game Sorry, just the two if you. She gets two colors and you get two colors. If she gets all her colors home before you do, then she can punish you. Assign punishments to colors

Yellow= you must wet diaper x times before changing

Green= there is a "toy" in/on your diaper for x minutes

Red= wearing in public

Blue = wild card, winners choice.

If you win, then you could be rewarded

Yellow= candy

Green= playing outside

Red= cuddles

Blue= wild card winners choice

That way you have some control over what you will do that day, most if the outcome is left to chance, and your mommy can rig the game (if you draw a Sorry card, and send her back, she can punish you maybe with a spanking)