LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not As Hard As We Think

Hello again friends,

ide like to tell you a little story, about how i met a woman.

A few weeks back, I attended a motorcycle charity run. It was getting very late at night, and i found myself alone on the hiway returning home. I noticed a motorcycle tail light ahead, so i sped up a bit, and figured ide ride tandom for as long as i could.

The other cyclist moved over, knowing it was safer two abreast. As i exited the hiway, so did the other biker. We stopped at the same traffic light, and then the next, chatting the whole time.

We talked a while, and when the time came we parted ways, and said good night.

The rest of the night was spent thinking of how pretty she was (did i mention she was female??lol).

The next morning i got up, and had coffee, and was shaking off the dry eyes, and wind burn from the two day run i had just endured. Reading the sunday paper, i noticed there was a bike wash at a local bar, so after getting dressed i went for it.

I was pretty excited to run into her there, and we decided to get a drink while the bikes were being detailed.

We got on great, and decided to go on a date. Well things have been going rather well till the other day.

I was sitting in the back yard, having coffee, and reading the paper. The dogs got a bit nervous, and she came walking around the corner, and said we need to talk.

Now mind you, I was sitting there in a t shirt, sweats, and a pretty big diaper.

She was a bit perturbed that i didnt take her up on staying over the night before.and wanted to know where we were going. She asked me why i was so quick to say good night, and dissapear.

So going through my mind was,, should i tell her, or should i end it saving myself the humiliation, so yes the all to familiar anxiety had taken its choking hold.

she then went on to how i havent even asked her if she wanted a cup of coffee.

I froze,, what do i do?? I cant get up, or shell see clearly i was heavily diapered, so i was caught between a rock, and a hard place.

So as my mind weighed the odds, and i could see she was getting ready to leave if i didnt say something, i told her she was a wonderfull girl, and i dont want what we have to end. I also told her i wanted to stay over, but I had my reasons for saying no.

I took a deep breath, and after a long pause, i told her why.

She didnt say anything for what seemed like four hours, then stood up. ( Ithought she was just gonna leave right then).

She then asked me, so what does that have to do with not asking me if i wanted a cup of coffee.

I just laughed, and said im afraid my underwear would fall off,, we laughed for quite a while.

She got serious, and said, so tell me why thats so terrible, I told her I was waiting for the right time, and i wanted this relationship to go to anoother level. She then said last night it would have if i slept over, then she said you lost ....

I figuerd it was over, and settled back in embaressment, and knew i lost again beacuase of incontinence.

But she didnt say good bye, or gave me any indication it was over. She then asked me for a cup of coffee.

So very uneasy, and confused i awkwardly got up, walked into the house, and made her a cup of coffee.

We sat and talked, and cleared the air. she then said to me again, So why dont i stay here tonight???????

turns out she is fine with it all, and ver accepting of the hwole thing, and said we will work out what we need to.

the sleep over went well, and the incontinence seems not to be an issue. I'm glad to know her, and i can rest easy now. its a wonderfull thing when we find accepting people that matter.

thanks for listening to my rambling, see you all soon

diggs