LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dying Light My Apocalypse Edition

So this insane Special Edition of Dying light comes with it's own Zombie Proof house, Pakour lessons, A trip to Poland to meet and part with the game's developers, plus Custom night vision goggles Along with... adult diapers for the nighttime portions of the game. (even though the house is said to have a working toilet system? )

Hmm, wonder if this comment was Crome someone here..

"I'd rather buy a new car with that kind of money

Adult diapers I buy those cheaper online anyway"

No, I think it was chedder. And yeah, some people are SO into that game they would absolutely love a zombie proof house (or and house out of their parents basement for that matter).

Never underestimate how serious some gamers can get. I for one feel I have wasted enough of my life behind a game console. I would rather be reading, or outside.

Never underestimate how serious some gamers can get. I for one feel I have wasted enough of my life behind a game console. I would rather be reading, or outside.

The idea of this is pretty cool, but even if the offer is serious they did it mostly for the advertisement value. I know several apocalypse enthusiasts who play all sorts of roleplay and larp like stuff, and many of them do have "apocalypse proof" houses or setups. It's mostly for play honestly, but a significant portion of it is actually functional. It's also great to keep the (bio) kids entertained when the gaming group gets together!