LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emily stays with her aunt (private with baby ash)

robehouse

Mr. And Mrs.Webster had decided to do some extensive remodeling of their home. It was going to take most of the summer so they decided to send their daughter to stay with her aunt Carol and her two cousins. Patty called her sister and made the arrangements. She packed the suitcase for Emily and now her father was going to drive her to her aunt's house about two hours away.

"Emily, did you use the bathroom? The trip to your aunts house will take two hours. I don't think your father wants to make stops just so you can pee." Patty asked her daughter.

Emily was not looking forward being away from home for the summer but there was not much that she could do. The girl was stuck at her cousins house even if she did not want go there, Emily just gave her room one more look and got ready to head out. She grabbed her duffle bag and walked out to the car. She looked at her mom and said:

"I know honey, but it hasn't been that long since you wore diapers for long trips. We are going to miss you."

Patty gave Emily a hug before she got in the car. Her father waited until Emily buckled he seat belt and started the car. He only occasionally looked in the back seat to see what she was doing. Finally he pulled into the drive at her aunts house. He got out of the car and opened the back door.

"We are here, Emily.'

Emily rubbed her eyes as she got outvof the car,the girl grabbed her duffle bag and smiled.She gave her dad kiss as she stepped out and head to the front of the house.The girl knocked on the door and waited.She was not very excited yo be here but she had deal with what she had and she could not do thing about it.Emily waited as she crossed her legs.

Carol had spent the past 24 hours getting ready for Emily's visit. She had not seen her niece in a couple of years. Hailey, carol's five year old had still been in full time diapers and still needed them at night. Mary, her oldest daughter, was upset about Emily's visit, even though Emily would be sleeping with Hailey. Hailey wasn't happy she was losing her toddler bed to her cousin and was having to move back in her old crib for the visit.

Carol heard the knock on the door and saw Emily standing there with her legs crossed. She saw Emily's father pulling out of the drive and leaving. Carol opened the door.

"it's good to see you Emily. We haven't seen each other in a couple of years, have we? Is that all your luggage? Well come on in and I'll show you where you'll be sleeping."

Emily smiled at her aunt as she enter the house.She was now bursting and needed to pee badly,the girl smiled as she walked in.It had been such long time since she had spent at her aunt house that she missed it a lot.The girl smile at her aunt as she looked around,the house was so massive compare to her house,she did not know how she could not get lost here.Emily was excited,it was going be fun summer or so she hoped it was you going be.

"yes aunty,I only brought my duffle bag."She said with smile

The girl crossed her legs and grabbed front of her jeans and looked at her aunt,

"Do you think I can go girls room?im bursting I need make pee pee."

Carol smiled at Emily.

Carol led Emily to the bathroom downstairs and found the door shut. She knocked on the door.

"I'm in here!"Carol heard Mary say from inside.

"Your cousin is here and needs to use the toilet."

"I'm not done yet. Tell her to use Hailey's potty chair."Mary answered.

Carol sighed.

"come on honey. There is a bathroom upstairs. Try to hold it for a few more minutes."

Carol took Emily's hand and ran her upstairs. She took her in the bathroom and found Hailey sitting on the toilet.

"Honey, can you get up and let your cousin use the potty?"

"But mommy, my poopy is coming out. I can feel it." Whined Hailey.

Carol looked at Emily.

"I think Hailey's potty chair is free."

Carol didn't Emily would use the potty chair, but she had been proved wrong. She took turns watching Hailey and Emily. She heard Emily peeing and Hailey grunting, trying to poop. She wasn't sure who finished first. Both girls called her at the same time

"Just a minute, Emily. Let me take care of Hailey first."

Carol tore a couple of sheets of toilet paper off the roll and lifted Hailey off the toilet and wiped her bottom, dropping the toilet paper in the toilet. She pulled Hailey's panties up and took a couple of pieces of toilet paper. She came over to Emily.

"Okay honey, stand up and I'll get you wiped."

Carol wiped Emily and pulled up her panties.

"I think we need to talk first. Why are you wearing Cinderella training pants? Hailey has a pair just like them. Have you been having problems making it to the potty?"

Carol lifted Emily's face.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of Emily. Lots of boys and girls have problems making it to the potty. Aunty will help you keep your panties dry. How about at night? Do you have trouble keeping your sheets dry? Hailey does too. I still have her in diapers at night."

"Mommy!" Hailey whined.

"Thank you for your honesty. I am not going to be buying two different bedtime diapers if I don't have to. You can wear what Hailey does if they fit you. She wears size six pampers cruisers. Do you want to try one on to see if it will fit?"

Carol smiled as Emily hugged Hailey.

"Go ahead and take your pants off. It will be easier for you to go potty if you are just wearing training pants. How would you like a glass of juice?"

"Oh I didn't know that. Do you have anything else in your duffle bag that I need to know about? We will try the goodnights but if they leak then you will be a Pampers baby like Hailey."

Carol picked up the pants. She went out to the kitchen and put juice in two sippy cups and gave them to Hailey and Emily.

"Hailey it is almost time for Sesame Street. Emily, would you like to watch with Hailey? "

Emily just looked at Mary sitting in the naughty corner,she could not believe it.The girl observe Mary in her Barbie is the best shirt and pampers cruisers,she definitively did not want find herself in that position.She grabbed few dolls and just walk to Hailey and sat down,she spoke

"I guess poopy in pants are big no no.Mary is in baby diaper.I wonder if she is going use it today."She handed a couple barbies to Hailey and started playing.

"Yes, she is going to use it. since she did poopy already today, she will just wet it, probably, but mommy doesn't like wasting diapers. If I don't wet in my sleep, I stay in my night diaper until I pee. Mommy doesn't count that as wetting my bed though. But yes, poopy pants are a big no-no. You have to tell mommy if you need to poopy."

Emily smiled at Hailey as they continued to play with dolls.She was having fun dressing them and taking them shopping and to their Barbie house.The girl giggle as she looked at Hailey."I never go poopy in my pants.Only Babies do that.Im not a baby,Im big girl."She said with smile.

As she was playing,she notice that Mary was squirming.She looked at her and said:

"Mary,what's wrong?"

Mary didn't answer Emily, but looked away. Hailey came over and whispered in Emily's ear.

"We aren't too talk on the naughty stool, and we aren't supposed to talk to her. It looks like she needs to go potty."

Carol came to the playroom.

"Good girl, but you should call me before you go potty so I can help."

Carol used baby wipes to clean up Emily and help her up. She pulled Emily's training pants up and patted her bottom.

"Let's go put a sticker on your potty chart."

Carol took Emily's hand and let her to the bathroom.l