LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Inspire Diaper

adhb

Rearz.com has begun distrubuting their Inspire and Spoiled brand diapers to various outlets in southern Ontario, including Glen Erin Pharmacy in Mississauga and agecomfort.com (amongst others).

I bought a bag of 12 of the Inspire diapers from Glen Erin Pharmacy yesterday. They tell me that the Inspire and Spoiled products are identical except that the Spoiled product has a colourful print of little feet all over the plastic cover.

I've tried a couple of the Inspire diapers including overnight last night. It's an extremely high-capacity product similar to ComfiCare or Comfidry 24/7, much higher capacity than Abena Level 4. As the diaper absorbs moisture, it swells up a great deal and becomes very pleasantly squishy in front. It's a great overnight diaper but not something I would want to wear outside the house.

The plastic cover on the diaper is very thick and strong, the thickest and strongest outside cover that I've ever seen on a diaper. The cover is quite noisy when you first put the diaper on but quiets down as your body heat warms the plastic. There is a tape landing zone in front which permits adjusting the position of the tapes. As the diaper fills up, it becomes quite heavy and challenges the holding capacity of the tapes, especially the bottom ones.