LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First ever night time diaper ?

Hello All!

For those of you who dont know me, Im Kat :)

Im abit worried, tomorrow night will be the first time I wear a diaper all night in bed. My daddy has cut off toilet privialages for me tomorrow from the moment im home from work. Ive got some disposable diapers I wear normally and these usually last me about 3 hours before they leak. Ive got some plastic panties to go over the top also, however I am really worried about leaking in bed. Im very house proud and a little germaphobic so if my matress gets soaked I will end up throwing it out an having to spend like £200 on a new one :/ any help?

Hi everyone. Thanks for all the replies. Think I may try a booster or doubling up. If I woke daddy up for a change he would be really mad :( he likes his sleep!

I think I will just have to see how it goes. I have a very strong bladder so my worry is it will either be all or nothing!!

I strongly recommend doubling or even tripling up if you know your nappies dont last that long. They will keep your bed nice and dry and make you feel extra little. That way daddy gets a good nights sleep and a cute poofy butt to snuggle up to. Best of luck!

Hmm, maybe you could try lying on layers of towels and trash can bags to help stop leaks. You could have some on top of the sheet and some underneath. Then maybe even if it did leak, it would only get on the sheets.