LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from England!

Hi everyone.

Im new here and looking to share some experiences :) im very new to the world of abdl's and wore my first diaper yesterday for my daddy (husband). We both enjoyed it and have decided to make it a regular part of our marriage.

About me... In r/l I am 23 female from England, married with no kids and work full time. Recently my daddy decided I needed to behave myself better as I had a potty mouth so we agreed to give being an ab a try and see if it was something we both enjoyed :) Im not too sure what im looking for here? Support? Ideas? New friends? I feel abit... Dazed by this whole new world (but in a good way obviously hehe)

Hi, welcome to the site.

You'll find plenty of like minded people here and lots of inspiration for your new adventures.

My girlfriend has recently started being my baby girl too. Her first diaper was just a couple of months ago but she's taken to babyhood very fast and we're having a great time. If you have any questions at all dont hesitate to ask!

Thank you :)

I guess the only thing I am struggling with is finding the balance between being ab and being a grown up :/

At the moment I am ab every other day after work and one full weekend day... I am quite an opinionated person during the day and a bit of a control freak. Im hoping to let that go a little bit but unsure if I even can?! :/

Compared to our situation I would say your doing a brilliant job of adapting to the ab lifestyle. Even more experienced abs often don't necessarily have the time or freedom to regress that much. Of course there are plenty of people out there on the other end of the spectrum who regress the majority of the time but I really wouldn't worry about it.

Me and my baby play when we can (a night here, a weekend there) but not as much as you're managing. Personally I would like more abdl time but life is all about balance and I'm very happy with the time we do enjoy.

You have to do what's right for the both of you. If you want more little time then try to work it in, if you're content then don't over think it and just enjoy what you have.

If you want to let yourself go and let your daddy take more control then you will in time. No need to rush, you have your whole lives together.

Welcome Daddys_Princess from the UK too!! Enjoy your stay here with is all! Great to hear your relationship is going how it is! If it ever get's too much you and you're partner should work out a schedule or something so you can have your grown up time i.e. on these days and then abdl on another day, even if it means you have like one week off abdl and focus on just being a grown up! love to hear how you do! :)

Thanks guys :) Nice to meet you all!

Yes I agree, its more of an individual thing than a rule it seems.

The only other worry I have is it seems to be an expensive past time!!! We keep buying things like pacifiers, nappies, bottles... I see things I NEEEEEED (haha) and my bank balance has taken a hit. Does anyone else have this issue? Or is it the initial "set up cost" thats expensive an then it levels out? I fear all the cute onesies with bears on I keep seeing may be a neccesaary for my baby wardrobe!! :) My daddy has a tendancy to spoil me too so I usually get whatever I want and then he realises hes overspent :/