LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hypnosis

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but here goes.

My friend and I are hoping to get more into the abdl lifestyle and were thinking it would be fun to include hypnosis audio. Bit what we thought would be really cool is if the track was overlaid on another audio file (music, NPR recording etc.) If anyone knows of where to find or a diy or any info to help that would be greatly appreciated:)

The effectiveness of hypnosis varies from person to person. With some it can be highly effective, with others (myself included) it will not work at all.

If you haven't tried it before, you're better off trying a generic and simple one first. Maybe just relaxation via a hypnotic state. If that works for you then move on to an AB one. If that one works, then consider overlaying it another audio file.

I also have tried hypnosis until i was blue in the face, and never seemed to get anywhere with it, i have read others having great success so your mileage may vary. There is a plethora of diaper related mp3 files at warpmymind.com about half of them are free.. i would start with a few free ones before investing $$.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but here goes.

My friend and I are hoping to get more into the abdl lifestyle and were thinking it would be fun to include hypnosis audio. Bit what we thought would be really cool is if the track was overlaid on another audio file (music, NPR recording etc.) If anyone knows of where to find or a diy or any info to help that would be greatly appreciated:)

The foradultbabies.com site owner can make subliminal cds with different overlays that correspond to their various programs. I asked them about their selection and they gave me this list. They were asking $38 per each album. They're my favorite ones to use because I actually feel effects from their methods. I'm pretty sure if you ask when you buy the $138 set, you can get one of these particular subliminal cds as a bonus.

BEST BABY MUSIC
HOP about to hop
PLAY DATE music play date