LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Some Sound Advice

So I am 18, just getting into this whole world but to be honest, I've never actually worn a diaper on my own free will before. I think about it quite a bit but I've never actually done it so here is my moral deilema for myself. I know my parents would be ashaimed of me if they found out however, both of them are out of town until this Saturday and I have the house all alone to myself. This is the part where moral obligations to my parents come into play. If I wanted to, I could very easily walk three blocks to the mall down the road, purchase some attends, depends, huggies, pampers or whatever I wanted, some baby powder and a new pacifier and go nuts and totally take advantange of this situation for a day or two and them drive for a minute and dump the rest of the diapers in a dumpster to avoid even the possibility of discovery. So, this probably sounds like a pretty good set-up except for one thing, I'll a little afraid that I'll like it. Not saying that it's a bad thing but it may become something I need and crave and can't get my mind off of. Also the fact that the whole time I'm pretty sure that all I would be able to think about is my parents and how dissapointed they would be in me. So as you have guessed from reading this, I'm on the fence with the whole wearing diapers thing. Sure it is appealing but I don't find it...shall I say "right"...morally for me that is just from my bringing up.

So now is where I ask for advice from the only people who can understand just where I'm coming from with this dilema. Do I break out and "expirement" on what has been lingering in my mind for the past X number of years or do I stay true to my parents and my own personal morals and allow this oppertunity to pass.

If anyone has any advice and would like to tell me what they would do or have done in this situation or one like it, I would truly value your opinions as currently they are shaping mine and please be honest.

Well, thanks to those who reply

Troy

Hi Baby Troy

I can only speak from my own experience and that is , if you have these feeling then they are NOT going to go away and in reality the only way you can answer that question of whether or not you like Nappies/Diapers is to try them out and see for yourself! :o

The feelings you have about "Letting down" your parents are important , but are they more important than your sanity?

As you say you now have a golden opportunity to try them out, so I would take it whilst you have the chance as like a lot of other people here the "Feelings and thoughts" do not go away, so to experiment is quit natural.

You will find there are plenty of people here that in their younger days have gone through the "binge and purge" experiences, and probably 99% of them have given in to their feelings and "gone for it" full time.

I dont want to put you off, but read through a few old threads and you will see what I mean.

If you do go out and buy some Nappies do not be to hasty in getting rid of the surplus because if you do find that this "lifestyle" or "interest"is for you then you will undoubtedly need them all!

Hope this has helped you in your decision :beer:

Remember:-

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY"

I am not sure what is drawing you to diapers.... What do you think? Desire of being young child/baby and experience the warmth of acceptance an infant gets? Is it imagining the tactile experience of plastic covering or something snug on your privates? Is it the convenience of masturbation? The reasons for your "draw" IF (that's a big IF) you are able to dissect them, have a bearing on...

1) How easy it would be for you to walk away.

2) How you understand the "moral" aspects of this. Of course morality is a personal and variable thing. If the bringing up that you refer to is a religious thing, check out one adbl's web site. He has both a deep Christian faith and has come to accept diapers (and other infantilist characterisitics) in himself. http://understanding.infantilism.org/faith.php

The whole issue of "shame" or being "ashamed" goes beyond morality since many people can wrongly feel ashamed of things that OTHERS feel are immoral but they do not. Then it becomes a question of aligning your sense of esteem with your morality. And the rest of the world's views only matter to the extent that they prevent you from experiencing your goals at making a living, etc... but that gets a little off onto another topic.

My own opinion, based on my experiences, is this: Maybe you should take some time to think out your OWN values and "morals." Is diaper-wearing, and whatever other pleasures you choose to experience, REALLY something to be ashamed of? Until then, try delaying this activity of diaper sampling. You do have a life-time ahead of you. I personally believe that this pleasure, as many others, is habit forming (the more you do it, the more you want to do it). Is it a bad habit? I personally do not think so! Is it something to be ashamed of? I personally don't think so! But if you do currently think of it as "bad" -- what harm is there in delaying while you think this through? To jump in while feeling terribly ashamed of yourself doesn't sound like much fun, does it?

Sorry I can't help with your moral dilemma and I'm not sure anyone else can, as personal morality is just that - personal.

But you do seem to have a bit of a prob with your age! You open by saying you're 18 but to the left of your post, in your profile, it says you're 22. So I'm puzzled as to which one is correct as this could have a bearing on the answers you receive regarding your parental ties.

D :) lly

Don't do it. Just wait. Its too addicting, there are those few people that take it in moderation, but that normaly only comes after years of the "binge and purge" lifestyle. You will one day find the girl of your dreams and you will open up to her and tell her you have a funny fetish, she will love you anyways and after you guys are married she will be open experimenting with you and it will be WAY more fun then.

I have been w/ my GF for over 2 years now and she thinks its really cute that I like diapers and we have even played a few times with them, but I wish that I would have waited untill I met her to experiment w/ diapers and I even wish more that we would have waited untill we were married to play. I agree with joey there will be plenty of time the rest of your life to play with diapers in a "shame free" way. Please PM (personal message) me, i would love to talk to you more.

So now is where I ask for advice from the only people who can understand just where I'm coming from with this dilema. Do I break out and "expirement" on what has been lingering in my mind for the past X number of years or do I stay true to my parents and my own personal morals and allow this oppertunity to pass.

If anyone has any advice and would like to tell me what they would do or have done in this situation or one like it, I would truly value your opinions as currently they are shaping mine and please be honest.

Well, thanks to those who reply

Troy

At this point, I think you should try to hold your discipline. If this is the first time you are alone, kind of expect to be checked on.

And if the fascination gets you, do some research...the facts should give you some interesting food for thought..

For example, the American Psychological Association in it's famous DSM IV (or whatever it is up to these days) says that all kinds of odd behavior are not a problem to be treated unless the behavior is interfering with your regular life. (Translation: if you can function normally, and keep it a secret, it's nobody's business). I've encountered this attitude personally, as I have been treated by four or five shrinks over the years for some depression/anxiety problems.

Also, I have heard that gay monkeys can be reliably produced by injecting the right hormones in the mother at the right point in the pregnancy...which means that much of sexual orientation is determined by the time of birth. (Some species of fish, if the sexes are too unbalanced in a school, switch sexes to balance things out). So being "gay" is a natural phenomenon...beyond the control of the individual involved.

Similarly, we are pretty sure that liking diapers is a similar natural phenomenon. The sex scandal where nominally celibate catholic priests were doing it with children instead indicates that suppressing sexuality completely can have some rather dangerous side effects.

Good luck with the discipline...

Dill Pickle

No big deal. Sucks living under authority under your mom's roof. Your not going to prison or going to be charged or exposed on the news; a tabloid. Trust me. Your not comitting a crime. Nothing bad is going to happen. unless you plan on stealing them. You do or you don't. nothing hairy. Just have fun if you do :P I know when I started living alone. I diapered my self. Don't know if I was having fun. I sat there in my living watching TV..Real comortable I fell asleep :closedeyes: LOL.