LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nervous Littles

Hi, im a new mommy. i feel like i've gotten a good understanding of all of this. but my little still gets nervous around me. my little is my boyfriend and we've been dating for 3 mos. now. he told me that he was a little about a month to 2 mos. into our relationship. i was very excepting right away and had even started getting involved in his littleness the more i got comfortable with it. but sometimes we have bad little days and he does a lot of "hiding" because he's really nervous. does anyone have any suggestions on how i can get him to be more comfy and relaxed with being a little in front of me? is there anyway to show him that i love him and that i love him even more when he's a little? please help ill take any advice i can get.

I don't really know either of you so I'm limited on just how well I can help you. Beacuse it all depends on person to person of what they like and don't.

For me personally I recommend constant reasurence that it's ok to be little. I love it when ever someone calls me 'their' baby boy. I find myself becoming more connected and attached to that person because I feel that they openly accept me. Knowing that they do doesn't always have the same effect as being told it constantly. Hugging seems to help to as the more pyhiscal contact the more he will feel happy with being himself. I can't remember the medical explaination for it. That is really all I can say that I feel will help you help him accept that he can be himself around you without feeling embarrassed or ashamed about it as I assume he does.

Give him time. He'll come out more sooner or later as he gets more comfortable with it (and you).

Baby Brian has excellent advice. You've only been going with this person for three months. It will take time for him to realize that you accept him and are willing to participate in his activities. Communication is extremely important, so keep the door open--both ways. If there is anything that makes either of you feel uncomfortable, talk it out right away and resolve it.