LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dating problemes lead to diapers and a new famly ( LF 1 role)

doorset

She gets in and notices his car is kinda full of stuff with things thrown everywhere. She wondered if he lived in the car cause there was a lot of stuff everywhere. Some boxes intrigued her one was leggos and another was Plushies. She wondered what that was all about. She sit there for a minute she was waiting for him to buckle her in as that's what her routine has been since she has gone back to being treated like a baby.

Alex drives to BDs and he parks in a spot away from most cars and backs in so he dose not have to try when there is more cars . Once parked he turns off the car and

She smiles as he comes over and opens her door they start walking then they here a big bang they both turn around. "Oh my Alex he just hit your car." She yells. She watches as Alex looks like he's in shock. She takes the $50 and walks into Bd's to get some bowls to go. When she comes back out it looks like he's about to fight with the guy. She walks up to him, she herd something about the guy being drunk.

"I understand nothing to be sorry about it wasn't your fault." She says feeling bad for the guy.

"Sure I'll call her and see if she has any ideas. Brenda takes out her cell. "Mommy we were in a wreck it wasn't his fault but his car is totaled and he had no where to go." She explained everything to her. "Yes mommy I understand." She said sadly. "She says she can come and get us and you can put your stuff in our garage until you can figure something out." What he didn't know is her mommy told her just cause he's there don't mean she's going to hide the fact that she's a baby. She liked the guy and felt sorry for him so she was willing to sacrifice a little bit of pride and go through some humiliation to help him out.

"My mommy said she'll be here in 10 minutes to pick us up just get whatever you want and you can load it in the car ok." She says trying to make sure he's ok. Brenda is so used to calling her mom mommy that she don't even realize she's doing it anymore. She wondered if Alex liked her cause she was liking him even if he did seem odd at times, but then again she had no room to talk. Maybe two odd birds could find love together. She thought but she knew he was about to be exposed to her life and she was really nervous about it, so much so that she wet her diaper!

alex says "good whats left of my child hood was in that car my Mother has tryed to toss out and even burn my stuff so if i had not kept it in my car it would have bin gone long ago

"Wow I'm so sorry to hear that." She says sadly. She can't believe how different things are with his mom and her mommy. Her mommy loves her and treats her like a baby and Alex's mom don;t even seem to love him. She sits down to eat really enjoying the food as it's a 1000X better then baby food. She smiles as she's getting it all over the place. "Sorry guess I'm kinda messy." She's so used to her mommy feeding her that's it's a little different now and not only that but the food is so good she's eating it up really fast cause it's the best thing that she's eaten lately. "No I've had a great time, thanks so much. I'm so sorry for your car and all." She said batting her eyes. "My mommy won't hold nothing against you."

After a few minutes her mom pulled up.

Brenda watched as her mommy talked to Alex, she was still nervous sitting there sucking her pacifier she was surprised Alex didn't say anything! She knew her mommy would do this to her!

Sara watched this young man spill his guts out to her. "That would probably be a good Idea, besides I think my baby needs her diaper changed!" She said smiling at Brenda. Now she knew the cat was out of the bag. Alex now knew she was a baby. Brenda sat there and turned bright red wondering what A;ex thought about her now!