LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dating problemes lead to diapers and a new famly ( LF 1 role)

doorset

Brenda smiled shyly he was cute. She thought to herself. "Oh Hi I'm Brenda!" She said extending her hand to shake. "Um I really don't care what we see, we could sit down for a few Minutes cause Mike didn't tell me much about you except your name and what you'd be wearing." She smiled trying to make both of them comfortable.

She just smiled as he talked. Wow she thought he talks a lot but it's kinda cute how he just talks real fast and goes from one subject to another he gets off track real easy she notices. She wonders if he might have Add. Then he says how people think he's immature, she smiles and laughs on the inside cause compared to her he's not even close to being immature not like her. This morning before she came to meet him not only did her mom change her but she also fed her Gerber baby food and a bottle of baby formula. Like her mom told her only the best for her baby girl. Brenda didn't like to live as a baby not all the time, there were a lot of things she missed, but this was her new life. Filled with diaper and bottles and baby food even babysitters. When she was bad she would get spankings. She zoned out for a minute. "Oh you like video games, so do I!" She said excitedly.

Brenda listened intently as he told her about his mom and dad, she actually felt sorry for him.

"Awe I'm sorry to hear about that, that must be rough." She says sympathetically. She smiles letting him know everything is ok he can feel safe with her. "Everything will be ok and work themselves out." She said just wanting him to feel better. She blushed as he said she was one of the good things that has happened to him lately.

his face lit up with a smile when she reacted so well to his idea she was the first one to not think he was silly for asking if they wanted to go some place so childish.

She put her hand out for him to take it then she pulled it back real fast. She had been a baby now for about 6 months and her mommy made sure she couldn't go anywhere without an adult holding her hand. Her mommy wanted to make sure she always knew that she was a baby. Even her cousins that were younger then her were now considered older then her and one of them who was 17 even got to spank her! She was really embarrassed and she knew she was blowing it with Alex. She was kinda worried so much so she felt herself wetting her diaper.

"Wow thanks so much!" She says and hugs him.. "Oh I'm so sorry guess I got carried away." She says blushing and turning red. I can't believe I just did that. She thinks to herself. "OK I'll be right over there." She says as she watches him go take care of something.

She smiles as she watches Alex come back she notices a wet spot but she figures maybe he just got some water on his pants. Then she thinks maybe he wet himself. No certainly that couldn't have happened. She thinks to herself, she has to remind herself that she's the only baby around here.

Brenda smiles that he's sticking around either he don't care that she's immature or he just hasn't caught on yet. Either way she's just happy that he isn't gone and pleasantly surprised. She wonders what he thinks of her. Then her phone goes off and her ring tone is rock a bye baby she blushes as she answers it real fast. Her mom did little things like this to embarrass her and let her know it's not always fun being a baby so she controlled everything in her life and this was just a constant reminder then she is a baby. "Oh crap it's my mommy." She says as she answers the phone. One of the rules was she was to call her mom, mommy at all times. Like her mom told her all babies call their mom's mommy and she's no different.

"Yeah mommy we'll go eat and then he'll bring me home." She says rolling her eyes getting kinda mad plus she hated having to call her mom mommy in front of him, but if she didn't she would get a spanking as soon as she got home. "I love you too mommy." She said she couldn't believe how her mom would embarrass her like that.

"Thanks, I'm sorry that you have problems with your mom." She says feeling sorry for him but also starting to think this guy is pretty special after all he's not judging her and he's not making fun of her.

She lets him lead her to his car, this is nothing new as since her 2nd journey into babyhoood this is the way her life had been everyone in control of her!