LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

worried about airline travel, specifically with luggage

Air security in the US is handled by the TSA - not individual airlines - there is NO WAY they would let a backpack go through unchecked or unscanned - that has been so ever since 9/11.

This was a few years ago. I was traveling with my family and my backpack wasn't checked.

As others have said, checked bag. That and the TSA checks through bags, not airlines.

I once was really padded for a flight. Thick diaper and boosters. I had to go through the full body scanner a couple times. It flaged something at my waist. Agents just told me to really pull up my pants high as they could go. Said it's probably my loose jeans setting it off. We were all kinda laughing about it but I knew then what it was once they said why it triggers. I think I did it 3 times before I passed. They were joking they didn't want to have to pat me down. I was praying they didn't need to. I still wonder if they knew the real reason was a diaper or just assumed, baggy jeans.

Anyway, lastly I'll say, I don't find flying a big deal as a few here have mentioned. Big deal, a scanner, X-rays, whatever. Be smart about it before you get to the airport and flying's a really good way to see the world! I've made it through security with no line in under a minute. Scanned my bag, scanned me, off I went exploring the world! Vacations!!

Anyone gone through security in a cloth diaper and metal pins? Or would the pins be considered a weapon?

I have not, but I wouldn't put it past them to say diaper pins are weapons. If nail clippers and pens are dangerous then you can do a lot of serious damage with a diaper pin. Maybe even more if you have a loaded diaper and but no pins. Lol.