LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New College Life (Private)

Shy-Diapers

"No she won't. She's just upset. You know she gets protective when her friends get hurt." Molly pleaded with all her might. "Please. Just give me a chance."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"No she won't. She's just upset. You know she gets protective when her friends get hurt." Molly pleaded with all her might. "Please. Just give me a chance."

"Fine." Jess said and stood up. She followed Molly back to the house and made sure to sit in the chair furthest from Mel just in case. She didn't look up since she didn't want any of them to see she had been crying.

Mel scooped Sammy up and placed her on her hip. "Well, we were going to invite you to lunch but we can reschedule. We'll leave so you two can talk."

Molly waved goodbye and smiled seeing at least Theo wasn't upset with Jess, but she understood Mel's anger. "I'm sorry." She admitted softly. "I shouldn't have said what I did. I guess I just never got over you leaving."

"Which is funny, because I remember you encouraging me to TAKE the job. You said I'd end up kicking myself if I didn't." Jess said. It had meant everything to her that Molly wanted her to chase her dreams but once it all came crashing down, Jess wished she hadn't listened. "I probably wouldn't have taken the job if you hadn't been perfect and supportive. Right up until I got on the plane, I kept hoping that you'd be selfish and tell me to stay."

"I know." Molly admitted softly. "I knew you really wanted to take the job and that it was a great opportunity for you. As a friend I wanted you to take it and be successful, but as myself as a whole I wanted you to stay, but I knew you'd regret it if you didn't fake the job."

"Right now, I regret taking it." Jess sighed. "I knew it would be difficult to be away from you but I didn't expect a month of a hellish work environment and the few moments I did get to myself were spent missing you or dreaming about you on the rare occassions I could fall asleep without you next to me."

Molly hugged Jess as tight as she could. "I'm sorry. I understand. You know I just wanted you back with me." She sighed and took a deep breath. "I think I've calmed down now. I was wrong and we were both assholes. I understand if you want to take things slow again. It's my fault for rushing."

"I had to be an adult all the time for the last month, Mol. I can't just jump right back into being your baby girl." Jess said, her tone revealing she felt like a failure for that. She wanted to, but she couldn't and it hurt her that she couldn't give Molly what she wanted to make up for her mistake.

"Okay, we'll start slow. Don't worry, just please tell me if I'm going too fast." Molly said hugging Jess tight. "What would be a good start? Just watching your movies again or diapering you, but leaving you in your adult clothes?" She asked wanting to do only what Jess was comfortable with at this point.

"Okay. That works. Do you want to put it on yourself or have me do it for you?" Molly asked as they stood up and walked to her nursery. "Is cooing and slight baby talk okay yet or no?"

"You've always been better than diapering me than I am at diapering myself." Jess said, as if it was just because it would be pratical. Really, it was she had missed the comforting feeling of Molly helping her age down through the routine of a diaper change. "Cooing and a bit of baby talk is okay, just....not like you would when I'm aged all the way down."

Molly smiled and helped Jess up onto the changing table and unbuttoned her pants and removed them and her panties. "Like how I talk to Sammy when she's little? She tends to be around the age of 5." She took out a plain white thin, yet absorbent diaper and slid it under Jess's bottom, taking extra care in powdering and taping up her diaper. She handed Jess her pants. "You wanna do it like a big girl?"

Jess was blushing, but not in the way that suggested it was too much, too fast. Not like last night and this morning. This was the way she had when the first started age play, when Jess had been so unsure of her little side but had loved the way Molly treated her and in response blushed like a shy little girl. Jess shyly slipped her jeans on and buttoned them up. There was only the barest hint of a diaper bulge and the contrast between her adult tomboy clothes and her little persona peeking through was cute in its own way.