LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New College Life (Private)

Shy-Diapers

Emma chuckled as she stumbled back into her dorm room dressed in a grey shirt, cute black bow tie and black very very wet jeans. 18 year old Emma had just came from a party at one of the other dorm rooms. It was great it has been her first time drinking even though her college has a strict zero tolerance policy on it.

The short girl stumbled in. She had long brown hair which right now was all messy, pale skin and big brown eyes which were unfocused as she was a bit drunk. Students weren't meant to come back to the dorms after 1am and sadly for Emma it was 2.30 am so as she stumbled in she bumped right into her RA Theo.

She looked up at her with big eyes. Emma was quite short so only came up to her chest. She gulped realising if she knew she was drinking she could get kicked out of college. Emma was a quiet kid who stayed out a trouble the only reason she drank tonight was that she was trying to make friends. She had been feeling kinda lonely at the college.

" I I can explain....I I have a bladder issue." She lied thinking it was better her thinking that than getting kicked out. She clearly wasn't thinking straight cause she was drunk and Theo could tell she was lying.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

Meanwhile in one of the rooms upstairs Mel sighed as she work up once again to the smell of pee. This can't go on, she thought and turned on the light. It was late but she needed to talk to her younger roommate Sam. Mel was Theo's girlfriend and had been since first year of college. Now they were both in their last year. Theo was the RA for this dorm so Mel deiced to help out and stay in the dorm as well even though older students don't normally do that.

Mel ended up getting a room with Sam. Sam was a sweet girl who Mel got on great with but she had one big problem. She was a Bedwetter. Now to anyone else this would be a deal breaker they would refuse to be her roommate but when Mel found out Sam wet the bed she was secretly frilled. You see Mel is a secret AB/DL Mommy. She has always wanted to baby someone who wasn't really a baby ever since she was little. The only one that knew about this was Theo who sadly wasn't an AB herself though Mel was kinda excited by the fact she seemed kinda interested in being a Mommy.

However Mel knew she couldn't just make Sam her baby or anything. Hell she hadn't even made her wear diapers for her issue she had let her off till now with just a plastic sheet on her bed. However that was a month ago when college started and the bedwetting was still going on. She knew it was stressing Sam out and she was worried about her plus Sam was staining all her sheets and pjs.

Mel quietly went over to Sam's bed. Mel and Sam had a far bigger room than other students. It was the same as Theo's room it had their bedroom, a small sofa, a bathroom. With bath and even a small kitchen. Theo had pulled some strings yo get it for Mel.

Mel went over yo Sam's bed and gently work her up " Sam, Sammy wake up hun you wet again." She cooed. Mel was very tall with green eyes and dirty blond hair in a kinda saggy surfer look. She was dressed in some shorts and a black strappy top,

At 22, most college students Theo’s age were living off campus with either a friend or lover or they were in a sorority/fraternity, all of which were off-campus. Why? Because her college had a strict zero tolerance policy regarding alcohol and being intoxicated on campus.

• Like 1

Emma looked up at her looking a little scared. Jeez she is tall, her drunk mind thought. Then when she asked if she did she nodded and said " Yeah...um ever since I started college I have been wetting myself from stress." She lied having heard rumours about people who did that.

She bit her lip and nodded wriggling off to her room, which was tiny but luckily it was all hers. She fell into bed drifting off right away not even changing out of her wet clothes. Her room was full of kinda nerdy stuff such as her big comic book and book collection and her DVD collection which she couldn't part with and had to bring to college.

Mel rubbed her back " Hay it's ok don't worry about it. Though Sam I think we do need to talk about this. This isn't working hun I'm sorry." She said knowing full well Sam didn't want to wear protection. She made the excuse of not having money but Mel wasn't going to let that slid anymore.

Once she got up Mel trying to help her and started to strip her bed for her feeling like a mother. She lived doing this kinda thing for her.

Theo slept in late the next morning, exhausted after being up until the early hours of the morning. After getting ready, she went and knocked on Mel's door. She needed to talk with her girlfriend about what she should do to handle the Emma situation. Besides, she hadn't gotten to see much of her yesterday and she missed her.

Mel frowned as she saw the heartbroken look on her face. As she started to walk away Mel grabbed her hand worried about her ." wait sweetie no need to get so upset I just think you should wear a little protection." She said squeezing her hand gently.

She got up and looked through the peep hole in her door and smiled seeing Theo.

"Hey honey. Sam's a little upset right now."

She whispered to her not wanting to upset Sam even further.

Theo immediately became concerned when she heard that. She though of Sam, not yet as her almost-littlegirl like Mel did, but as a much younger sister that needed her protection and love. "What has her upset?"

"Well, we'll have to convince her that we won't ever be angry with her for wetting the bed." Theo said just as Sam came out of the bedroom dressed. It was obvious she had heard what they were talking about as she was blushing bright red.

"Yeah. I've been trying to think of a way to do that."

Mel said before seeing Sam.

"It's okay sweety. Theo won't say anything about it."

She opened the door all the way before bringing Sam into a hug.

"Right Theo? She won't say anything, or she'll answer to me."

"Okay. Just give me a holler."

Mel said. She grabbed a nice tshirt and jeans and jumped in the shower. Once she was dressed and her hair was brushed she smiled at Sam and Theo cuddling.

"You girls ready to go?"

Mel smiled and nodded. She walked in with Sam and Theo following.

"Can we get a table for three please?"

She asked the hostess before leaning in to whisper.

"And can we get our little girl a kids menu please?"

The hostess glanced at Sam and then bac at Mel before shrugging and grabbing a kids menu. She used to deliver pizza and after how some people had answered their door, nothing surprised her anymore. She led the three to a booth and handed Theo and Mel their menus before placing a kids menu and crayons in front of Sam. Before she went back to the front desk, she said, "Your server will be with you shortly."

Mel smiled and sat next to Theo across from Sam.

"Oh! I don't know sweety. Maybe she got confused. But I think a kids menu will be better since you usually can't finish your food otherwise."

She opened the box of crayons and gave them to Sam.

"Here why don't you color while we wait."