LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New College Life (Private)

Shy-Diapers

Mel smiled and looked over the diapers. She put some pull-ups with flowers all over in the cart before looking at some actual diapers.

"Which ones do you like more?"

She asked holding up ones with Pooh bear and friends and then some with princesses.

"Baby."

Mel says bending down to her height like she would a toddler.

"The boy ones won't help in the right places. I tell you what, we can order some ones that have less girly designs. How does that sound?"

"Okay." Sam said, wrapping her arms around herself. She felt younger, smaller, in a way she couldn't explain. Normally Sam would have argued over something so girly until she was blue in the face but she wanted to make Theo and Mel happy and proud and earn her present, so she didn't.

"I like those baby. I think we should get some jammies that will make changes easy."

Mel smiled and looked at the pajammas for Sam.

"What about these?"

She held up a zipper front sleeper with drop hatch at the back that was covered with pokeballs.

"I don't think so. At least not for now. We can get some summer jammies later if you'd like."

She said adding it to the cart. She smiled and showed Sam the other various designs with the same features.

"See any you like?"

Mel smiled and looked at Theo.

"Of course baby."

She put the fox on the counter and once it was paid for she gave it back. What Sam didn't know was that she had bought some adult pacifiers as well.

"Ready to go?"