LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

zorb diapers

For a head to head comparison on thickness, stacking Zorb on a desk against the common fabrics will show you something like this. 1 layer of Zorb is the same as:

• 3 layers of flannel
  • 2.25 layers of French terry
  • 1.3 layers of cotton fleece
  • 1 layer of sherpa.

Now, to get the same absorbency, as 2 layer of Zorb, you will need:

• 8 layers of flannel
  • 6 layers of French terry
  • 5 layers of cotton fleece
  • 4 layers of sherpa.

When you’re diaper is finished, it should be trimmer and softer handed using Zorb. You should save material cost and some cut/sew time.

As one who has worn Zorb diapers for a couple years one thing to keep in mind is that Zorb as great as it is. Is subject to compression leaks. My Zorb diapers consist of two layers of Zorb sandwiched between two layers of terry.

This has cut down on leaks tremendously.

Just an F.Y.I. Have fun guys

As one who has worn Zorb diapers for a couple years one thing to keep in mind is that Zorb as great as it is. Is subject to compression leaks. My Zorb diapers consist of two layers of Zorb sandwiched between two layers of terry.

This has cut down on leaks tremendously.

Just an F.Y.I. Have fun guys

Yes, you are right about compression leaks with Zorb. I simply change within three hours or so or whenever I feel really wet. The rule is: if you wouldn't keep a baby in a diaper that is soaking wet, then don't do it to yourself. Much more fun that way.

I ordered a few yards today in the hopes that I can make a few pairs of training pants. do you have any tips/suggestions when using this material?

Zorb shouldn't be worn directly against your skin. It is meant to be "sandwiched" between two layers of fabric. Wazoodle (Zorb's manufacturer) also makes a Zorb 2 that has layers of quilted fabric on either side; that can be used directly against the skin. Another idea is for you to look up Zorb on the Internet and see how other people (mostly moms) use Zorb on baby diapers and then modify the ideas for your own use. I don't make complete diapers out of Zorb; I just make soaker panels by encasing a rectangle (about 10" X 18") in Birdseye flannel and placing it in the front center portion of my diaper.