LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Long Trip To Make You Little (private)

RPcat18

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That would be good thanks." She said shyly and followed him in. Sara being poor still had allot of old cloths from when she was younger that she still fit into be rarely wore.

"Um I think so"She said blushing seeing the babyish overalls. They were blue with a pink heart on the bib. She blushed at what he asked her but took them and pulled off her jeans right in front of him showing him the old panties she had on which also had holes in them and pulled them on. They fit perfectly and mad her look allot younger.

Emma looked surprised as he asked that and said "Um I can't pay you back if you do but if your offering that woudl be nice thank you." She then blushed as he said she was to wear that for now. I look like a stupid kid, she thought but didn't complain.

Sara's cheeks went pink as he adjusted her straps like a little kid. They headed downstairs and she told her mum who looked surprised at her outfit but smiled she was staying at his tonight.

"Yes she does look cute haven't seen her dress like that in a while she looks more like my little girl than my big 19 year old." She said and Sara blushed.

Sean first went into the personals section since he wanted these on the bottom to hide them from view while they were going around the store.

She blushed as he led her over to the kids bit for pre to early teenage girls. She sighed and looked them over picking the plainest ones she could find but even they were girly and cute and were in pastle colours. Though he noticed she kept looking at the Frozen panties.

Sara blushed as he had her picking out training bars but didn't complain just getting plain ones again. She then looked at some jeans and t shirts which is what she wore most of the time.

They went to his dad's house, his dad holding his tongue though Sean was sure he wanted to say something about all the stuff he bought for a girl he barely knew.

Sara tensed as she got a first real good look at the clothes. "Um...what about around your students wont they think it's weird if I'm dressed like that?" She asked not wanting to sound ungreatful.

Sara listened and thought maybe he was right and she was overreacting wasn't like he had her in diapers on anything she thought with a chuckle. She headed downstairs a need to pee popping up again. She bit her lip knowing she has to ask him this time to go but that will be embarrassing so she sit's for some time warming up the courage before looking up at him and asking "Sean can I go pee?" She asked then blushed. Who over 6 asks to go pee, she thought.

Sara blushed as he called her honey and said she could potty. I'm not 2, she thought but went off quietly. When she got in she realised a problem. The dam straps wouldn't come off now matter what she tried. Hell she even tried wiggling her arms out of them to pull them down but couldn't. She sighed and flushed the toilet pretending to pee and went back to the living room.]

When Sara asked him to undo her hooks, he smiled up at her and motioned for her to squat in front of him so he could do it easily.

She whimpered as he told her off feeling very ashamed and as she followed him to the bathroom more pee came out until her overalls were drenched. As she talked and whimpered and said "Th the overalls are just hard ok I I'm fine with jeans and stuff and and I was too embarrassed to ask you I didn't know I needed so badly." She whimpered trying to cover up her wet overalls.