LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Long Trip To Make You Little (private)

RPcat18

Mary was on the phone talking to a old friend of hers from college. She had just got onto the subject of her daughter "She is such a bright girl my Sara I wish I had the money to help her travel. She really wants to see Japan." Mary said.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean had gotten the phone call from his dad about a month ago explaining that he wanted him to come for a visit because he had a difficult situation he needed to see.

Sara and her mum lived in a tiny run down house in a bad area. When they rang the door bell Sara came to the door. She was only a small girl coming up to his chest. She looked rather young and sweet with short brown hair in a pixie cut and big blue eyes. She was dressed in jeans and a grey shirt. Her mum had told her who was coming and why and she was really excited.

Sara's heart dropped. He didn't want to take me, she thought, this is my one chance, she remembered and then blurted out. "I will do whatever you tell me to do no questions asked just please let me go to Japan with you." She said begging slightly.

Sean's dad and Mary left them alone and Sara sat on the sofa next to him. She was dressed in jeans and a grey shirt kinds butch but also cute and dapper, she wasn't overly butch like she was still clearly a girl she was more just a tom boy.

Sara tensed "No!"She said and took his hand's with both of hers and sat down "I'm sorry I will stay and listen I didn't know you would mind that. I won't do anything that you don't want me to as long as I know it"She said.

She blushed as he put his arm around her. She had never really been held by a guy like this. She listened to him and bit her lip. It would be embarrassing asking to go to the toilet like a little kid but if it got her to Japan she could do it.

Sara wanted to tell him she could take care of herself but held her toung knowing that wouldn't go down well. She nodded she had heard about it but wasn't thinking much about it right now what she was thinking about was her need to pee.

Emma whimpered and stood as she did he saw the stain on her jeans and saw she was wetter on her bum. The stain grew pee clearly leaking down her legs. The only thing stoping it now was her hands holding it in. "Ok I will do that"She whimpered dancing like a toddler.

Sara sighed in relife as she spoke and actually took comfort in his hug which surprised her. She just wet herself which put her in a vulnerable state of mind in which she needed this. She gripped onto his shirt and buried her head into his chest.

She bit her lip and nodded...he did actually seem kinda nice. She went into her room and cleaned up comeing out holding her wet cloths and in new ones looking at the wet ones blushing not sure what to do with them. Feeling like she needs help.