LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Home Some New Rules (private)

RPcat18

"I think this will work out perfectly "Mel said to her lover going over their plan. Mel was 38 and had been with her girlfriend for many years now. They bonded over their love for the AB/DL world. However sadly for them they were both Mommies neither of them wanting to wear diapers. So now they had a plan to try and get one if not two cute little girls in their home.

While all of this was going on, Jess just sat there quietly taking everything in, thinking what to make of it all.

Although she and her sister where twins they had different personalities but to look at the only way to tell them apart was by the hair style. Jess had always loved her long flowing hair, but her choice of colour was something she could never settle on. For now it was baby girl blonde which was her natural colour but had been nearly all colours possible.

Jess was a shy sort of girl and never tried to compete with her sister but having listened to what they had been told she knew that she would have to pull out all of the stops to ensure she got the room.

The rules sounded sort of ok to her because she never really went out that much anyway, she had been a bit of a bookworm all her life, so it would be an issue for her going to bed early. The idea of the extra money for the modelling was ok as she was saving for her first car, and the other clothes wearing would be an issue to her as it meant no wasting money on extra clothes for wearing around the house.

Emma blushed bright red as she saw the room clearly not a girly girl but she couldn't complain it was better than the motel they had been staying in. "This is nice." She said smiling weakly at them.

As Jess walked into the bedroom, she was pleasantly surprised at the sight before her, being the more girly of the two twins by some considerable way, it would have been what she would have chosen for herself, albeit if she was ten years younger.

Wendy went across to Emma and knelt down in front of her,

"Don't you worry about the wetting sweetheart, it might just have been a phase you were going through, but you look just a cute as your sister".

Just to emphasise the fact, Wendy made sure that the special snap buttons where fastened correctly then went about adjusting the straps on her overalls, then when she was done gave Emma a playful pat on her bum.

"well why didn't you say something earlier you silly little thing, we don't want you having any more accidents do we, your record on these matters isn't brilliant is it" said Wendy as she took Emma by the hand and led her to the bathroom.

Once there she unfastened Emma's overall and waited for her while she went for a pee.

Meanwhile Jess was sitting quite happily in front of the TV with Mel but starting to get that same feeling.

She felt as embarrassed as Emma probably did but still couldn't bring herself to ask Mel outright. Instead she decided to give that pleading look towards her hoping for the right reaction. Otherwise it would mean asking her to take her to the toilet.

Emma whimpered and wriggled. She ended up leaking a bit into her panties before she got to the toilet. She sat there and tinkled with her still in the bathroom waiting. Emma blushed wiping and starting to pull up her wet panties.

Mel looked over at Jess " I think you need to potty to huh sweetie." She cooed taking her hand and leading her to the toilet where she undid her shorts and pulled them and her panties down before setting her down " Jeez you two might not be ready to be out on your own needing help to go potty." She said. " Don't worry we can help you ." She said.

As the two girls paths crossed entering and leaving the bathroom, the expression on each others face said it all.

"Thank you for helping Mel, I don't know why but I can't seem to undo my shorts, maybe I am just not strong enough".

On hearing the comment from Jess, Wendy said "It's ok, we are here to help you whenever you need the potty".

I am pleased to say it has been a big success and what you have shown is the outcome we hoped for.

"I am quite sure that we will be fine going out in our own clothes tomorrow" said a hopeful Jess.

After she had finished going pee pee she asked Mel to help her fasten the shorts again, then asked when they could have something to eat.

( sorry can you change that I don't think they will tell them they are made that way they want them to think they need their help to go potty from now on.)