LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla Opens Up (Private)

Drynights

"What do you mean I did something to cause this? You are the one that wanted to be the little girl. I thought you wanted to be treated like one. Sometimes little girls mess there panties a lot. I'm sorry that it happened sweetie but you did ask to be a little girl. I still love you!"

"This is not okay!"

Kayla yelled at him again being disgusted.

"Jay this is too far! I wanted to be a little girl but even they don't mess themselves!"

She was sobbing at this point. She wanted to leave and never come back.

"You made this happen! I know you did!"

• 2 weeks later...

"Kayla come here baby it's ok. I still love you. It happens, I swear I didnt do anything. Why would I ever want you to mess yourself?!"

Jay was shocked that she wasn't enjoying this. This is what he thought she wanted. He also was so attracted to her now more then ever. This little girl thing was first for her but he loved it.

"How about you stay in the car? I'll run inside get everything we need to clean you up in the trunk of the SUV. No one will see you. I promise. Sweetie your the best thing that ever happened to me."

(Sorry been super busy, but I have time now)

Kayla continued to sob hating this disgusting feeling. "This has gone too far." She said embarrassedly. "Just go! Hurry up and get something for me to change into!" She yelled at him through her sobs. "GO!"

(That's fine; I understand.)

Jay rushed into the store and grabbed a pack of molicare super plus diapers, a lot of whips and a pacifier. He continued to run through the store grabbed a skirt just in case if any mess had gotten onto Kaylas clothes and he got a changing mat. Jay hurried to pay and get back to kayla.

"Sweetie I'm back" Jay opened the car and took a quick smell and the whole car smelled of the mess.

"I got you some diapers and a new skirt to put on. Im going to move the car to the roof so we can have more privacy." Jay starts to drive the car up to the roof and there is no one there.

"Let's go into the trunk and get you changed . Come sweetie"

Kayla kept sobbing the whole time feeling disgusting. "I'm not okay with this." She said when he returned with the diapers. She blushed seeing how thick they were. She was shaking she was crying so hard. She didn't know how this happened, but she knew she certainly didn't like it. Yeah, she wanted to be a little girl, but not a baby.

She waddled back to the trunk and sat down on the mat with a squish. Her skirt was covered with poop. "Hurry up. I don't like this feeling!" She said as Jay got out the wipes and diapers. "Why did you have to choose the thickest ones? I'm not doing this again."

"lay down sweetie. Ill take care of this mess." Jay never has cleaned a poopy diaper before so this would be his first and he never thought a girl would be able to poop this much. Jay unstraps the diaper and see that everything is covered in poop and starts to whip his gf.

(She wan't wearing a diaper.)

Kayla sighed hating this feeling and smell. "I'm not ever messing myself again. Wetting is one thing, but messing is something I'm NOT okay with." She said still upset and thinking about what Jay could've done to cause this.

"Fine, but remember you said anything."

Kayla liked the cool touch of the baby powder, but wasn't enjoying this change. She got tired of him trying to excite her so she pulls the front of the diaper up and waits for Jay to remove his hand. "I'm not enjoying this."

"I want to go home. I don't want people seeing me right now." Kayla said as she tugged down her skirt trying to cover her thick diaper. "Why'd you get me such a short skirt?"

She walked back around and sat in the passenger seat staring out the window.

"Ok sweetie we will go home. I grabbed what ever they had, I was in a rush cause I wanted to get you out of the mess. Would you like us to go through a drive through or we can order in tonight. You know I love you and care about you."

Kayla continues to stare out the window. She was regretting ever wanting to be treated like a little girl. She took the food from him and started eating. "I don't want to be a little girl. If this is what it's like then I don't want this." She said sadly. She had really thought that this was something that she wanted and would enjoy.

"Kay-Kay what do you want to do. I kinda like you being a little girl. Don't let one thing ruin your dream. How about when we get home I run you a nice bath and take care of all your needs. You are a good girl and should always be pampered."

Kayla sighed. "If this is what's its gonna be like where I'm messing myself constantly I don't want to do if." She said before hearing what he said her being little. "You like me little? I thought you were just going along with this as an anniversary present."

"No Kay kay! I started liking you as a little girl. Your so cute! I like taking care of you. Even if you do make a mess once in awhile. I'm actually really turned on by you in that diaper. I don't know why or how but you looking amazing. I love you.

Kayla blushed about that. "This isn't sexual for me and if being a little girl means crapping myself then this isn't what I want." She said being insisted on that. "Messing myself doesn't feel nice like it does when I act little."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk