LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla Opens Up (Private)

Drynights

"What do you mean taken care of?"

Kayla asks wearily unsure of what he meant.

"Why can't I have you spank me instead?"

She asks trying to reason with him.

"You said I could choose, but I neve did! I just asked a question!"

She asks in her best little girl voice she could muster.

"I don't think it would set a good example if you lied to me would it daddy?"

She asks batting her long dark eyelashes and pouting her lip. She unzips his fly and gently teased his penis.

"It would make daddy even happier."

Kayla bites her lip so hard suring the spanking that it bleeds. She was blubbering the whole time.

"I don't like it! But I don't want to wear diapers!"

She says through her sobs as he spanked her.

"How much longer?"

She asks gripping onto Jay's ankles to keep from getting spanked off his knee.

"A couple more. What do you mean you don't want to wear diapers. Just because you don't want to doesn't mean you don't have too"

Jay getting even more turned on by spanking her. Jay spanks her one more time.

"Kay-Kay now it's time to get ready we are leaving the house. Go pick out something to wear. If I don't like it I'm going to pick some thing more babyish for you to wear."

"But you said that my punishment was a spanking or diapers. I don't want to wear diapers in front of Blayke shell tease me!"

Kayla said through her tears. Her bottom was on fire. She scrambled to her feet and went to the bag of little girl clothes. She got out some thick cotton panties and put them on before getting a white shirt with a pink unicorn on it and a skirt that would expose her training panties if she moved, but she didn't know that.

"Daddy, help me dress?"

She asks walking iver to him with just her training panties that were white with teddy bears on them, only she didn't know they were training panties.

"Daddy I want to wear diapers, but not around Blayke. Please, I'll wear them all the time this weekend other than when I have brunch with her."

"Of course sweetheart I'll help you dress and fine you don't have to wear your diaper for brunch tomorrow. But we will still be going to the store to get some diapers."

Jay goes to help Kayla get dressed. Jay can see her small nipples under her tight white unicorn shirt. Jay is wondering how long it will take for Kayla to notice that she isn't wearkng regular panties.

"Kay-Kay stop crying it's over but you don't want to be r punished so you have to make sure to do what daddy wants"

Jay goes and gives Kayla a kiss and a soft pat on the her training pants. Jay eraction still has not gone away and pokes Kayla as he is close to her. Jay is really enjoying supporting Kayla dream. Jay goes to put on his shirt and find pants but Kayla stops him.

"Okay, daddy. Can I choose the diapers? Please?"

Kayla asks in a small little girl voice. She giggles as he oats her bottom.

"Daddy I like these panties. They're soft and cushie and they have teddys!"

She says happily as she lifts up her skirt revealing the fluffy white panties.

"Daddy's hard."

She says when she stopped him form putting his pants on. She keeps giggling.

"Does daddy like me being a little girl?"

"Of course you can but they have to be the correct strength for you. Yes, daddy really likes you being a little girl. Daddy may like it to much. Are you going to help daddy with his big problem here before we go to the store? Do you like being a little girl?"

Kayla giggles like a little girl who was talking about cooties.

"I don't know daddy. You're a boy, and boys have cooties!"

She says giggling as she stuck her tounge out at him.

"Does daddy have cooties?"

She continues to giggle and smile as she pulls down his underwear.

"If daddy doesn't have cooties then I help him."

• Like 1

Jay smiles at the comment

" of course daddy doesn't have cooties, daddy is the only boy that doesn't have them and daddy loves you a lot sweetie!"

Jay never thought this would have such an effect on him but he is truly embracing it and loving ever moment of it.

Kayla smiles and giggles happily as she knelt down in front of daddy.

"Okay, I stay away from other boys. Cooties are gross!"

She says giggling before she takes Jay's hard penis into her mouth and starts to suck like a straw. She kept licking and sucking until he eventful came into her mouth, and she swallowed it all.

"Is daddy better now?"

She asks with a sweet smile as she wipes the cum off of her face,

"Kayla that was amazing! Daddy is feels a lot better. Kay-kay use the bathroom before we go so we don't have any accidents in the car or in the store. Do you want to grab some Jamba juice before we go to the store?!"

Kayla giggles and skips off to the bathroom. She sits on the potty humming s little song to herself until she hears herself peeing. Once she was some she proudly wiped herself and went over to daddy.

"Daddy I went pee-pee in the potty!"

She announced proudly as she skipped to the car.

"Jamba Juice! Jamba Juice!"

She started chanting exitedly when he mentioned it. She crawled into the front passenger seat and swung her legs the whole time. She sung little songs to herself until they arrived at Jamba Juice.

"Can I have a strawberry banana smoothie daddy?"

Kayla asked excitedly as she spun around in circles, causing her skirt to fly up and expose her training panties. She giggled and kept spinning around even as they were inside.

"Daddy dizzy."

She says stumbling around trying to regain her balance.

Kayla nodded and started drinking her smoothie as they left the store.

"Tank woos daddy."

She says lisping behind the straw. She climbs into the front seat of the car and finishes her smoothie. As they pull up to the store her belly rumbles.

"Daddy, I need to potty!"

"Kayla can you wait till we get into the store. Do you just have to go pee-pee?. We are looking for parking but the mall is very full."

Jay is shocked how fast the flax seed is working on Kayla and doesn't know what to do. He kinda wants to teach her the lesson and show her that she is truly a little a girl and has to use the training panties.

"

Kayla was holding it in as best she could and was doing okay.

"Daddy I really gotta go!"

She whimpered clenching her little bottom cheeks together.

"Daddy carry me. Please. I can't hold it if I walk!"

"Kayla ok I'll carry you. You'll be ok"

Jay didn't know what he got himself into. Did he really want to see his girlfriend mess her training pants in public. But for some reason he kinda liked it.

" we are almost in the store, sweetie. Just a little bit longer."

Jay grabs her bottom to as he is carrying Kayla and is wondering what would it feel for kayla to mess her training panties. Would she like it? He thought.

Kayla whimpers as she hides her faces trying her best to hold it in.

"Hurry! I can't hold it much longer!"

She whined using all of her strength not to poop her training panties, and she didn't even know they were training panties.

"Daddy!"

She cried into his shoulder as her bottom exploded with messy diarrhea. Had these not been training panties then they would've surely leaked and been ruined, but the training panties were able to keep form leaking and would only need to be washed.

"Daddy what do I do?"

She asked like a scared little girl, because that's who she was right now, just a small helpless scared little girl.

Jay was in shock that his girl friend kayla has just messed her training panties. Has the game gone to far? But he was weirdly excited.

"It's ok sweetie! It happens to a little girls. Why don't we just leave you in the car real fast and I'll run and the supplies.

Kayla was starting to smell, jay knew he was going to finally get to see her in a think diaper. The thought of that made him want to take her right there. Even though she was a mess. He worried that kayla was ok. Did she like the feeling.

"Do you feel ok with what just happened"

"No! I don't!"

Kayla said through her sobs.

"This is not okay! You did something to cause this!"

She yelled at him. She was no longer in her little headspace.

"I never said I was okay with this by any means!"