LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emma's Little Problem (private)

RPcat18

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once he had cleaned up her dirty panties, Mark looked through her stuff to make sure everything was there, as if she was in second grade in elementary school or something.

Emma woak up to her dad slipping his finger into her very very wet diaper. She groaned and blushed "Daddy I don't need checked "She whined thumb still in mouth wriggling. She had drooled on her shirt a bit and her diaper was completly shocked eventhough she had only been asleep two hours.

Emma looked up at him shocked "But but that wasn't an accident it was just a skid mark. Dad I'm 16 I'm a big girl." She whined not realising that now at home at least she was no longer seen as 16...she would be treated closer to about 4.

Actually, in her daddy's eyes, she wasn't seen as four because he still trusted her to do homework and to be a big kid about some things, but he treated her small when it came to accidents and keeping her pants dry.

Emma looked at him stunned. She couldn't believe she had been knocked down to age 8. She wanted to complain but instead just huffed and sat down her bum crinkling as she did so. Emma started her home work. However after a bit she noticed the show. It was the new My Little Pony, which she had never seen. She ended up getting quite distracted by it enjoying it a bit as well. She giggled softly and turned right around to the T.V..She was feeling a bit more relaxed now and started sucking her thumb again. She ahd only done half a page of home work.

Emma jumped when her dad came in leaking into her diaper though not even noticing cause it absorbed it. She frowned when he turned the T.V. off and blushed. She didn't want to tell him she had been watching the show and enjoying it so lied and said "Um yeah I was stuck."

Emma blushed bright red and groaned at this really embarrassed. Emma ended up very messy by the end of dinner food all over her face and some on her t shirt and even her new cup didn't stop her from spilling some milk down herself. She sat there looking like a messy little toddler just learning to feed herself.

Emma looked into her dad's eyes and actually listened to him. Maybe he is right...maybe I should relax and let him take care of me a bit to make this stop, she thought and nodded weakly thinking she will try her best to do as he says.

When he said about the computer she i ned and said " Thank you daddy I promise I will be a good girl when you retrain me ." She said still not quite understanding the full extent of that.

She blushed as he started to undress her looking down at her big saggy diaper. That was the hood thing about the onsie t shirts they kept her diaper in place. She listened to him and tried to relax timidly sticking her thumb in her mouth and started to suck. It seemed that this habit was back to stay.

She stood there legs spread sucking her thumb like a little girl letting her daddy clean her up. She wanted to be good so she could get her new computer so asked " Um daddy is there any other new rules you want me to follow....this is all kinda new." She said sounding kinda scared and vulrable needing her daddy to walk her though it.

"Daddy will have to write them down a little later, so we can both remember them, but basically, you are not to do anything at home that eight year olds cannot do.

Emma blushed at his rules but bit her lip and nodded figuring she could do that if it meant getting a new computer and a ipad. She wriggled as he took her shirt off and shyly covered up her chest blushing as he laid her down and stripped her naked removing her very wet diaper.

" Um I only wear diapers to bed right though?" She asked lisping a bit as she still had her thumb in her mouth.

"Well, I'll put you in diapers at about eight, that way, we don't have to worry about an accident when you start to get sleepy, honey.

Emma nodded thinking when he said for now he meant soon she won't even need them at night. She blushed being set in the tub and even though she was really embarssed she knew she had to try and trust him so cutely said " You wash me daddy." As she sat in the tub like a little girl.

Emma relaxed in the water laying back a bit still sucking her thumb. She didn't realise that as she relaxed she peed a tiny bit in the water.

Emma blushed bright red and bit her lip and said " I'm only 8 daddy you can wash all of me." Trying hard to go along with this though it was really embarrassing. Oh God what would my friends think if they saw this? She thought but tried to relax laying back and sucking her thumb. She even did something she kinda remembers doing as a kid. As he washed her privates she lay back and played with her toes in the water , which was very shallow just like the kinda bath a baby would have.

As she was picked up she looked down at the water and whimpered with worry " Daddy I I didn't even notice that it was a proper accidents that little kids have." She whimpered clearly worried about this.

She blushed as she was laid down and dressed in he diaper and baby pink t shirt with snaps. Her thumb never left her mouth this whole time, her friends were right she did need a pacifier.

Emma waddled downstairs and sat at the table crinkling with her home work. She bit her lip remembering she was meant to be stuck and said " Daddy numbers are hard please help."

She blushed as he said it was bed time and bit her lip nodding. " I just want to try daddy...I don't think I need." She said but clearly feeling unsure. She couldn't believe she now has a bed time in which she would be tucked in in a diaper.

She was taken to the toilet and her diaper undone. She sat on the toilet and blushed bright red as to her surprise she peed right away. She whimpered and said " Daddy I I don't think I can tell as well anymore when I need to pee." She whimpered not realising that if she was to be retrained this is what they needed as she needed to be diaper dependant first.