LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emma's Little Problem (private)

RPcat18

Emma sighed as her alarm for school went off waking her up. The 16 year old rolled over to switch it off but as she did she felt an unusual sensation under her bum. It felt cold and wet. Emma groaned thinking at first her period had came early, which sometimes happens to her. However as she sat up and lifted her sheets she went pale.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark woods was thinking about the rush orders he had to fill that morning when he was showering, and before he knew it, it was time to get out and to go make sure Emma was awake for school.

Emma blushed as she realised she would need to run back to her naked from the waist down as she stuffed her pj bottom's in the wash. She didn't notice her father poking his head into the laundry room. She thought she had got away with it.

The fact that he was eating his own cereal rather than waiting for her to make it as usual should have told her he knew, but there she was, playing it off cool, probably hoping to get away with not telling him.

"I'm all set got my bag ready last night."She said. She doesn't normally mention being responsible like that but after the childish thing she did this morning she felt she had to point out how grown up she is.

When her dad came up to her she tensed and looked up at him cheek's bright red biting her lip to stop it from shaking. Emma only really came up to her dad's chest in height and felt very small all of a sudden as he rested his hand on her shoulder.

Emma tensed as he grabbed her arm dragging her back in "I I don't want to talk about it dad it's none of your business." She said stuttering slightly. She knew he knew now but hoped she wouldn't have to hear the words said out in the open, that would make it all the more real that she did actually do it.

She winced as he said it out loud. Wetting the bed. That was what she had done she had wet the bed like a toddler. She is a bedwetter, no no I'm not it's just a one time thing, she told herself. When he said about infections she looked a little scared as that hadn't occurred to her.

She blushes bright red and whines "Dad!"At the toddler comment the idea of him checking her for accident's being humiliating. "It won't happen again dad jeez." She huffed slightly acting more like a moody teen than she usually does.

Emma's mind wandered the whole day at school. She kept on thinking about what happened last night her mind going back to her wet sheets and how humiliating it was that her dad knew. Thinking about this all day made her really need to pee.

"Um It was fine" She muttered but her mind kept flashing back to the wet patch left in her underwear. She wriggled a bit feeling a tad itchy downstairs but didn't realise it was related.

"Um not much just some reading to do really." She said and looked at him strangely when he offered to help. He never does that though she did find herself liking it even though she didn't need the help it was nice knowing her cared.

She blushed a bit and looked away shyly as he called himself her daddy. She rolled her eyes and said "You talk like your stupid dad"She said knowing he wasnt "I'm reading Of Mince and Men for English...it's not my favourite to be honest."She said. "I rather sci-fi books"

Emma's pale cheeks went a bright shade of pink "Dad I don't need to go and I don't need you telling me either."She huffed while still wriggling kinda wanting to reach down and scratch between her legs.