LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emma's Little Problem (private)

RPcat18

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma cuddled into him as he picked her up seeming like she needed some cuddles. The plastic sheet he had got her was baby pink with teddies on it and was visible under her white sheet. Her night light was the shape of a star and even played a slight lullaby.

When he checked her diaper he found her absolutely drenched, this wasn't just some little accident her full bladder had emptied. She lay in bed sleeping soundly drooling onto her pillow.

In the morning she woke up with a groan putting her alarm off. She smiled however as she didn't feel a wet bed under her bum, however as she stood up she felt her very full diaper hang between her legs almost at leaking point.

She looked at herself in her mirror cheeks bright red. There she was at 16 dressed in just a long t shirt and very wet diaper. She was in everyway a bed wetting baby.

She bit her lip not wanting her dad to know so slipped out her room and tried to sneak to the bathroom. However he was right behind her and saw her crinkling or rather squishing off to the bathroom like a toddler.

Emma jumped as he came up behind her causing her to pee a bit more making her diaper leak and pee run down her leg. She wriggled in his arms and whimpered " What no please I'm sorry daddy I will behave don't make me wear diapers to school." She whimpered calling him daddy because she knew he liked it and because she felt kinda vulrable.

She wriggled as she was sat down at the table in her squishy diaper. She looked away from him blushing. She couldn't belive this was happening to her she was kinda scared by all of this.

Emma nodded looking down. She was kinda surprised he doesn't normally make her brekfast and it was rare for her to have this. As she ate the meds kicked in making her hands a bit unsteady frustraighting her a bit. She ended up getting food a lover her face, some of her top and some on her hands.

She blushed as he led her upstairs by the hand and muttered " I can clean myself up." But didn't resit not wanting to get in trouble.

Emma blushed bright red and muttered "oatmeal was being tricky" a bit upset at how messy she got. She found herself being laid down as he undid her very wet diaper and looked up at him naked like the day she was born. She shyly tried to cover up.

"Good girl," he said as she led him to her bed and he laid her down so he could get the cream all over her privates and the power all over her and also in her panties so they would smell fresh and keep her rash free as long as she had them on and dry.

Emma laid back on her bed blushing a little stile but now she was getting used to getting her rash cream and baby powder put on she...kinda enjoyed it . It was the most love and attention she had got from her dad in a while. She relaxed and even started sucking on her thumb slightly without noticing a habit she hasn't had since she was about 6 but in her relaxed state her thumb just found it's way to her mouth.

Emma blushed as he buttoned up her jeans wondering why that was so hard. Luckily for Emma the shoes she was putting on were her slip on vans so she didn't have to struggle with laces.

"I I I'm sorry." Emma whimpered as the nurse took her in. Tears started to run down her cheeks as the nurse called her dad embarrassed that she was being proven wrong and she did have yet another accident...this time a big one.

Emma whimpered and laid down on the table clearly upset. She blushed as he spoke to her like a little girl but felt safer now he was here. "I I I'm sorry." She whimpered.

Emma groaned but nodded with a sigh. The nurse listened to him and nodded "Ok sir. I will make sure to help her with her snaps when she needs it." She said and Emma was sent off to class with a note for her teacher explaining why she was late.

By the time she came over Emma was wriggling doing a potty dance and holding her bum cheeks together. She just made it in time running into the bathroom with her overalls around her ankles. However she did end up with a small poop stain in her panties.

The nurse helped Emma redress and she went back to class. The rest of the day went ok with just a bit more teasing from her friends. She quickly went and met with her dad and got in the car "No I didn't have a accident. I went to the nurse's when I needed to poo." She said and blushed embarrassed that she told him that.

Emma wasn't really listening to him as he spoke in the car too sleepy. She thought the clothes sounded fine. However when they got home and she saw them she blushed. The t shirts he got her were all pastel colours and he had also accidently picked up a set of t shirt style onsies that would snap between her legs. They were designed to hold a diaper right into place.