LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emma's Little Problem (private)

RPcat18

Emma's school day went smoothly with luckily no accident's this time. As her father honked his horn she was just coming out the school gates and jumped a little. As she jumped her bladder let out a little spirt once again wetting her panties, though luckily for Emma not enough to show on her jeans.

She walked up to the car blushing bright red and got in looking away shyly " You um don't normally pick me up." She muttered too embarssed to tell him what just happened though after seeing her jump and the way she was blushing he could probably guess.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

( Maybe he can notice during her check up. I don't think she will wet again yet.)

" It's nothing you just didn't need to honk like that." She said and eyes went wide as he said about the doctors " Know dad please I don't want uncle Jim to know about this." She whined. Jim was a family friend and her doctor. Her father still had her seeing him even though he saw her since she was a baby.

Jim went to high school with her father and was a good friend of his he had some kids of his own to who Emma got on fairly well with.Jim often teased Emma playfully about what she was like as a baby the idea of him knowing about this was humiliating but he was the only doctor her father really trusted with his little gir.

Emma sighed and groaned she was kinda scared that maybe there was something more wrong with her to and knew her father was right she was just embarssed.

They soon arrived at the doctors and she looked surprised as he got out the car with her " Wait your coming to?" She asked. Her father hans,t went to the doctors with her for over three years , since then she has handled all her medical stuff herself.

She blushed brought red as he called her that and muttered " Dad your being embarrassing don't call me that kinda thing in public." Though in truth having him there was somewhat comforting.

Emma always hated sitting in that waiting room waiting for her appointment but with him sitting next to her she was too busy worrying about that yo worry about something being wrong with her.

Soon Jim called her in and she headed in her father following behind her. Jim looked surprised as he came in and wondered what was wrong. " So Emma what seems to be the problem?" He asked.

Emma bit her lip and just looked away blushing bright red unable to make herself tell him.

( figured we could just both play Jim when needed. )

Jim nodded realising what was up " Ah I see. Well Emma sweetie I'm a doctor of course I won't tell anyone and I promise no teasing." He said leaning down to her a bit.

Emma blushed but nodded weakly.

" Ok now how long as it been going on ?" He asked.

" Um it's only been happening two nights now ." She muttered blushing.

" Ok and any other accident's in the day?" He asked.

" No " she lied.

"Well, she doesn't consider it an accident," Mark corrected her, but she was denied the bathroom yesterday by a teacher and started to leak on herself before she was allowed to go.

" Um no not today." She said and blushed more as he asked more questions.

" Ok well I think I need to have a look to see if your infected and maybe do an ultrasound on your bladder to make sure everything is ok." He said and patted the padded table in his office.

" Sorry about this Emma but I need you to strip from the waist down don't worry this will be quick." He said. She blushed and quickly tried to pull her jeans and panties off without them seeing her panties were damp but Jim still noticed. " I thinks someone was telling fibs. When did this happen Emma?" He asked picking up her panties showing them the clear pee stain still wet showing it was fairly fresh.

She blushed bright red looking away " I I I didn't mean to I just got a fright when did honked his horn." She muttered.

" Ah ok so your also leaking when tensed that is important Emma you should have told me." He said and got her yo lay down checking her privates.

" Hm make sure to put more cream on that rash Emma you could end out in hospital if that got really bad." He said and she groaned humiliated.

After he checked her privates over he gave her an ultrasound.

" Hmm can't see any physical reasons for this. " he said and Emma was some what relived but also worried as it meant he couldn't fix it.

" Wh what should I do?" She asked.

" Well I would recommend a plastic sheet for one thing. Then there is also Bedwetter alarms and types of protection you can wear." He said and passed Mark a pamphlet that said " So your child is a Bedwetter" and gave parents tips but most of them were for kids age 4 and under.

" Protection? You mean diapers?? No way am I wearing them." She said.

Emma tensed and looked up at him with wide eyes. " But but dad." She whined as she pulled her cloths back on including her now cold panties which were quite uncomfortable.

She was told to wait outside and did with a sigh. As she waited she reflected on the last few days and couldn't believe it. In just two days she went from a normal 16 year old to a Bedwetter who might be going to bed in diapers tonight. Emma always tried to act all strong and grown up how could she do that in diapers???

Jim listened to Mark and bit his lip " Hmm yeah I can help and it sounds to me maybe she is doing this as a cry for your attention...I say give it to her treat her how she is acting...I could maybe give you some stuff to help with that." He said.

Jim nodded and thought for a moment " Hmm ok I think I have something for her that can make her slightly more emotional and your little girl again but you have to trust me Mark. Bed wetting has some side effects. Many try and avoid sleep so for that I could prescribe her sleeping pills the lack of sleep has probably been making her irritable so this should help." He said.

What Jim didn't tell Mark was that these pills had a number of side effects such as making her bed wetting worse and maybe making her poop the bed. Also when awake they will make it harder for her to work small objects like buttons so she would need his help dressing or would need to get her childish cloths with velcrow on them, it also may make her a messy eater. If the pills are taken too long she will become a permanent Bedwetter and it could lead to her having accidents in the day due to relaxing her muscles too much. Apart from that it would cause her no harm and Jim thinks this is just what they need to fix their relationship. He has been worried about them for a while and thinks Emma has grown up way too quickly.

Emma nodded thinking that's good that he gave her something that might help. Once at home Emma sat down to watch TV forgetting that her panties were still wet and would need changing or her rash would get worse.

She was tiered and stressed out from all that was happening so she just wanted to relax in front of the TV.

Emma headed to her room when he called. As she entered her eyes widened. Her dad stood there holding a light pink teen girl diaper at had little hearts on it as a wetness indicator.

" Wh what dad no I can't wear diapers I'm 16! I'm practically an adult adults don't wear diapers like babies." She whimpered backed up against the wall.

" And and its only 8 I can't get ready for bed now." She said.

Emma looked up at her with wide eyes " But but dad" she whined not able to come up with an argument to get herself out of this. She couldn't argue against her new bed time since it was doctors orders and if she argued against the diapers her dad would send her to school in wet panties.

She now found herself being laid down on her bed like a toddler about to be changed. She looked up at him with big vulnerable teary eyes and whined " Can't I at least put it on myself?" Not realising that was against her new rules he was going to set for his little Bedwetter.

Emma lay there blushing bright red and wriggling as he undid her jeans and slipped them and her panties off. Then she felt the crinkle lily diaper being slid under her bum. Next he whipped her privates making her diaper and covered her in rash cream and baby powder before tapping her into the nice thick diaper pushing her legs apart like a toddler.

" No no please no diapers at school dad I don't need that." She whimpered. She tried to stand and ended up falling back onto her bum because of the bulk between her legs. He had to help her stand like a toddler and she blushed looking down at the diaper and poking it looking kinda like a curious toddler.

She looked up at him with big eyes and whimpered " Can't I please cover it up I can tell you if I wet." She whined but knew she had shown she couldn't.

Emma groaned and took the medication. She headed down stairs waddling and crinkling the whole way holding his hand. Once there she sat downstairs having to wriggle up onto the sofa and sit with her legs parted a bit diaper on full view.

She tried to focus on the T.V but the medication started kicking in distracting her a bit. She ended up looking down at her diaper feeling very curious about it. She poked it a bit thinking she was being discreet but really her dad could see everything she was doing.

The meds were making her more sleepy and caused her to drool a tiny bit onto her shirt without even noticing. Soon she was starting to drift off on the sofa. It was only 8:30.