LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emma's Little Problem (private)

RPcat18

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her eyes widened as he pulled down her panties and she saw she had a very babyish diaper rash. Her bottom lip quivered a bit and whimpered "I'm too old for diaper rash. "Feeling pathetic. She blushed as she was led to the bathroom like a little girl. Emma hadn't held her dad's hand in years yet her hands were still tiny in his.

She looked up at him eyes wide "What no dad I'm 16...I I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just wanted to handle it myself and not bother you with this...please I can wash myself just leave me alone to do it." She said embarrassed just by the idea of her dad seeing her naked never mind washing her.

(I think just now he shouldn't wash her. He should leave her to bath herself but go and get some rash cream and put that on her because he needs to know that is on correctly. I think bathing her should wait. Don't want to rush)

"Yes dad." She sighed looking down embarrassed. Once he was gone she stripped and jumped into the bath sighing. Emma loves baths but doesn't take them because well she thinks that adults don't have time for them.

She looked at him shocked blushing. She couldn't believe he was going to actually put diaper rash cream on him. However two things stopped her from complaining: remembering how he acted earlier and thinking he could make this worse and when he mentioned the doctor. Their doctor was a family friends of there's she definitely didn't want him finding out about this.

"What but...fine"She said with a sigh knowing she had to go along with this or risk going to the doctors or her dad babying her more. She was embarrassed that she was going to be hairless down their...it would make her look so much younger.

She blushed as she looked down at her privates now as bare as the day she was born. She wriggled as he rubbed in the cream. It did sooth her rash but it smelt very babyish and felt sticky.

Emma blushed bright red and groaned at his comment. She went off into her room and changed into some pj bottom's and a just wore the t shirt she had on to bed. As she laid down she hoped she was right and her wetting was just a one time thing. However as she drifted off she was proven wrong.

Emma nodded weakly when he asked if she had wet the bed again. She stood up and waddled off to the bathroom. She stripped off and jumped in the shower with a sigh. Why is this happening to me I'm 16 , she thought as she stood under the hot water.

Emma looked down thinking about all of this thinking about how embarssing that would all be. She silently pulled on a top and laid down on her bed like she did last night waiting for him to put the cream on her looking away shyly.

Mark put the cream and powder on her privates as gently as he could and checked around her rash to make sure it wasn't spreading or getting worse.

Emma blushed as he didn't only pick out her pants this time he also picked out her jeans and put them on her. She pushed as she laid there and he pulled her panties up which were light yellow and yet another set she didn't wear and then he buttoned her jeans for her. As humiliating as it was part of her deep down did like being taken care f even if she didn't release it yet.

She headed downstairs surprised to see he wasn't already eating. She sat down and shorted her breakfast and ate it quietly never looking up at him clearly feeling shy.

( I think he should pick her up from school today and drive her to the doctors .)

Mark had the day off from work due to the situation yesterday, so feeling bored at about three, he went to her school to pick her up.