LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emma's Little Problem (private)

RPcat18

Emma blushed bright red and just lay there sucking her thumb as he diapered her. When he told the lady her real age she hid her face in his leg.

The woman bit her lip and said " Of course I can take Emma though it is exspensive without a doctors note. If you take her to the doctors and get a medical form stating she needs special care then I can take her on as a day care student for free. " she explained.

Emma looked up at them shocked. Now I need day care like a two year old, she thought feeling younger than ever.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The woman nodded giving him her card and smiled down at Emma and said " Don't be shy honey ."

Emma hid behind her daddy's leg when she said that and waddled out with him. " Daddy do do you really think I need daycare?" She asked.

Emma listened to him. This was all too much for her. She was stressed and upset. She rested into him just going to let her daddy take care of things. She rested in his arms sucking her thumb as they continued to shop.

When Mark was certain he had everything, he put Emma in the cart so he could wheel it out to the front of the store to pay for things.

Emma blushed bright red and wriggled as he sat her in the cart. She couldn't believe she fitted in there. However she didn't complain and remembered to play her part so sucked her thumb the whole time.

She relaxed once back in the car and said " Yeah kinda daddy."

They arrived at the pizza place which was a family place and had a soft play area for little ones with a ball pool and a slid. Emma followed him in blushing as she waddled behind him.

Emma blushed bright red and said "But daddy"whining softly. One of the girls who worked in the play area to watch the kids came over she was only a few years older than Emma "Don't be shy sweetie no one will bite here come on and play." She said taking her hand.

The girl that was watching the little kids came over and squatted down by Emma patting her back not yet realizing she had pooped her pants because she was in the pool of balls.

The girl picked her up and tried to calm her, not really sure about what to do because she wasn't supposed to change accidents, and she couldn't leave the ball pool either because of the other kids.

"Wait so...it's good if I go in my diaper?" She asked clearly a bit confused still sucking her thumb. She leaned into him and sighed as he felt her diaper grow warmer and sag a little full of pee now. It was clear it was becoming easier for her to just let go. She had to be always holding it when trying not to wet herself.

"Yes, it's okay to wet your pants if you are wearing a diaper, and you are already accepting of wearing it during the day anyway.

Emma listened to him sucking her thumb a bit in thought before nodding weakly. "Ok...I think I understand but...doesn't that make me a big baby I mean your saying I should just let it go all the time like a baby." She said embarrassed by this but not fighting it.

Emma blushed. This was allot to take. It made allot of sense but it was still very embarrassing...but also kinda tempting. She had to admit the attention and love her daddy has been giving her lately has been very nice and she did spend allot of her teen life not doing things she wanted to because they are so childish.

"Well, if you are going to be treated like you are nine again, and you do what daddy wants, like wear your diapers even in the day when daddy says so, then I see no reason why you can't have the little girl frills that with it." he smiled.

She tensed when he said diapers in the day and looked at him worried "People will make fun of me at school" She said and laid down on the changing table the poop rubbing up against her bum more. She blushed and sucked her thumb a bit.