LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emma's Little Problem (private)

RPcat18

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma looked worried at is. However as soon as she took her meds all worried went away and she drifted off sucking her thumb. Now Emma only peed a tiny bit in her sleep as there wasn't much in her bladder. However sadly for her her bowles were full.

Without even waking up she filled her diaper with stinky messy poop as she lay on her belly diapered bum in the air.

In the morning when he came I check on her he was treated with the smell of her stinky bum and the sound of her sucking on her thumb.

( this is how he could check her http://41.media.tumblr.com/574c3aa929a5666b0c0af438d99b0b06/tumblr_ney29h2Bic1s50zj9o1_500.jpg)

Emma wake up and looked at him shocked. When she felt the bag of her sagging diaper her eyes filled with tears. She pooped herself just like a baby. When he said she was doing this for attention she whimpered and started to cry infront of h for the first time in years. " No daddy I I didn't it was an accident."

She cried but this made it seem she was doing this for attention to and really wanted him caring for her.

She was laid down cringing as the poop was pressed against her bum. She tried to cover up but he stopped her so she just lay there sucking her thumb and was changed like a stinky baby. The thumb sucking could be a cry for attention to.

Emma wriggled but didn't complain about Jo school not wanting to go anyway. She blushed as he bathed her this time it really did feel like she was a little girl he was taking care of. She whined as he washed her privates and bum embrassed by this.

When he said diaper her eyes widened " No no daddy please I'm a big girl I don't need diapers in the day." She whimpered and wriggled out of his arms running down the hall naked.

Emma whimpered when he said no computer and stopped. She really wanted that computer. When he spanked her she yelped and whimpered. " I Im sorry daddy ." She whimpered and found herself being laid down and put into her first day time diaper since she was two.

" Yea daddy." She whimpered. She saddened downstairs looking like a i potty trained four year old in her overalls which bulged clearly from her diaper.

She drank for her special cup dribbling some down her chin and ate her ceral but made a real mess with that just like a baby. She wriggled like a huffy two year old as he wiped her face.

When she was taken out yo the car her eyes widened realising he was taking her out dressed like this. " Daddy no no please I can't go out like this people will laugh." She said not realising that if she played her part well she would pas for his little girl and no one would even take a second glance at her.

In the store she clings onto his hand seeming quite scared hiding behind him a bit waddling and crinkling with every step.

( Maybe he should encourage her to act little so people don't notice her real age and he will treat her as such when they are out.)

When people see her clinging to him, he smiles and says " my little princess is home from school because she isn't feeling well."

( sorry I won't do it again and that's ok I'm going to bed anyway. You are a great role player I just get too excited when I get ideas )

Emma looked up at her daddy and bit her lip. He is right if I act like a little kid people will probably think I am one and won't laugh, she thought. With that thought she started sucking her thumb again and followed him around holding onto his pant leg for support both emotionally and so she wouldn't fall on her padded bum.

The store had a number of sippy cups. One that caught her eye was a Frozen one with Elsa on it. Emma secretly loved Frozen and figured if he was going to make her use one anyway it might as well be one she likes " Dat one daddy!" She said cutely behind her thumb pointing to it not realising it was actually a set coming with a kids plate, kids fork and spoon and a bottle and bib.

A tall blond woman smiled as she walked by. She was around Mark's age and very attractive. She had a little girl about age 4 in her cart dressed in a cute pink dress and pull ups. " What a cutie." She said to him smiling " I have been having trouble potty training mine as well, but don't worry she will get it." She said to hi, trying to be friendly.

Emma saw her and blushed bright red hiding behind her daddy.

" It's ok cutie I won't bite I have a little girl about your age two." She said " Say hello Amber." She said.

" Hi" the little girl said to her shyly.

Emma still hiding behind her daddy looked up at him blushing bright red. She bit her lip and nodded weakly and the woman smiled at her. " It's ok honey even bigger girls like you sometimes have issues." She said sweetly and smiled at him. " I think the way you are handling it is best...sometimes I think the pressure put on them to act grown up just makes things worse." She said.

Emma tensed in surprise as he picked her up holding her up by her very padded bottom. She hid her face into his chest clinging onto his t shirt with one hand and sucking her thumb. To her surprise as she was in her daddy's arms she felt allot safer getting the comfort that a little girl would when her daddy held her. He could feel her relax into her. As she relaxed her bladder leaked wetting and warming her diaper making it swell. This wasn't a little leak this was a full on accident with no control over it. As she did it Emma had the same potty face she did as a baby.

Emma's heart sank as she realised what she just done. At 16 she just let her bladder go with no control over it into her diaper in public. Maybe her daddy was right she was just a little girl who needed him...if she hadn't been diapered she would have wet herself she hadn't even known she needed to go. Emma realised how much she needed her diapers and thats what they were now hers. She was 16 and she wore diapers.

Mark was glad of the babysitter offer because sometimes he had to work late, and the more Emma acted like a little girl, the more he thought she should have adult supervision all the time.

Emma whimpered and said "I I'm sorry daddy it it just came out...pl please don't make me wear diapers the rest of the day."She whimpered still not wanting to wear them.

The woman smiled "Well arnt you a good daddy not embarrassing your little girl." She said smiling and said "The day care takes on kids of all ages. Some kids we even educate we have a deal with some of the schools so they can do all their work from the day care but still make friends and progress." She explained. She thought Emma was maybe between 8 and 12. Right now the oldest kid they had at the day care was 10.