LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Calling All Ab's

Hey guys. This has been on my mind a lot lately and it isn't gonna quit bugging me until I post and see what the responses are. I would really like to gather some information from fellow AB's. I am extremely interested in the reasons why people think they've become AB's. I realize that the reasons vary from person to person but I would like to conduct my research regardless. I have found 5 general categories in which people fit. I would be extremely pleased if you could list the category in which you feel you belong and then post some more information about why you put yourself in that category. Under some of the categories, there are subcategories and I'd be happy if you'd put what subcategory you'd fall under as well. And if there's anything not listed that you fall under, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Categories:

1. Traumatic Event: Something traumatic happened to trigger an infantile regression

-Young Child

At the age of 4, dad would put my nappy on really tightly. Then when I crapped in it, Mum would smack me in the morning. It didn't hurt much, (see 4), but seemed terribly unfair. Then I was taken to Pakistan and got raging darrhea.

2. Mental Maturity: liking adult things as in the world around us. Forced (as a child) to watch sex and violence, the "real" adult deal. Loved surreal kiddie cartoons.

4. Happy Childhood: Happy and (relatively) problem-free childhood.

In the vast majority it was OK. I love my parents dearly.

5. Other: Please Explain

In adolesence I was extremely rebellious and ran away from home.

I would probably place myself in the "less attention, new sibling" category. As best I can remember, and acknowledging that memory can be very selfserving, I started wearing diapers again when I was around age 7 which would be the time my youngest, and last sibling was born. Was that the reason or just a coincidence? I don't know. But if it was the reason, Why didn't I stop wearing diapers after I adjusted to her being part of the family and why am I still wearing them some 45 years later. (Not that I am complaining.)

• 2 weeks later...

<!--QuoteBegin-smarti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smarti)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->At the age of 4, dad would put my nappy on really tightly. Then when I crapped in it, Mum would smack me in the morning. It didn't hurt much, (see 4), but seemed terribly <i>unfair</i>.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I also have a memory of being smacked for doing a poo in my nappy when I was a baby, and remember thinking, exactly as you did, that it wasn't fair. I hadn't meant to crap myself, it just happened. I was only a baby and couldn't control my bowels, so when I needed to do a poo I couldn't help but do it in my nappy. That's exactly why babies wear nappies, so why get punished for pooing in them?

Im not sure what started me being a AB/DL, there maybe numerous factors i know i wore nappies day and night till i was 4, i must have been late to potty train and even nurseries wouldnt accept me because i was still in nappies, apparently i hated having my nappy changed if other people were around, i know i also wet the bed until around the age of 9, but mum never put me back in nappies after i was 4 i wore terry nappies and plastic pants and the first ab dl thing was when iw as 5, my sister caught me attempting to put one her dolls plastic pants! i havne no idea what the initial trigger was that made me want to wear them, then i started to take an interest in the nappy adverts, esspecialy Pampers ones, they gave me weird ideas that wearing pampers meant i was special and that if babies were so loved and special becaue mum got them pampers, then i must have pampers to be loved and special its odd though because its not that i wasnt loved, i think in some ways i was over protected, because i had some leaning disabilty which made me a bit behind comapred to other kids my age (my learning problems have now been diagnosed as ADD and i also have bi polar depresion but i doubt if that affected me as a young child) i had my opwn special teachers who for som e reason decided the best way to teach a kid with learning problems is to speak to them and treat them as a little child, i resent that now but back then i did enjoy being "babied!" no they didnt really go coochy coo n stuff but they did speak to me in a different tone than normal kids and they had to help me do my shoelaces up and butons and things and the way they taught me was how they teach nursery age kids, i think this also formed ideas in my head that being babied meant i was safe and secure, because i wasnt bullied when i was with my special teachers, and then some girls at my school whio knew about my learning problems took it upon themselves to look after me at times when i wasnt with the teacher, and they allowed me to cuddle them and by then i knew i liked being a baby and i actualy told a few of the girls and they let me call them mummy! anyway thats my story!

bye!

:Crylol: This is a good question. I started to see a shrink after 911 (please don't ask) and when you start to go threw your life with someone like this. You find out many things you didn't realize. My childhood was cut short because my father always worked late and my mother worked a part time job. I started this when I was about 9. She would make me take care of my brother and sister. :bash: I was forced the responsibility of making sure they were safe and they were fed before my mother came home. They were usually in bed by the time my Dad got home. My mother was afraid of mice and we had a few running around the house. (Until we got a cat) I would have to stay up until my Dad got home before I was permitted to go to bed. If they got hurt or they didn't do something my mother told them to do. I was the one who got punished. "I was the oldies" :badmood: The other thing was. LOVE. I didn't get much love from her and more recently my wife. We're separated now. She tried the diaper fetish I had but the love was not there.

So what category am I in? I would say........ "FOR THE LACK OF LOVE IN MY LIFE CATAGORY" I'm almost single now and I wear them (Diapers) when ever I want. I'm looking for someone who can love an older, very lonely man with a ton of love to give.

Baby Jay NY

PS the stories I write for DD are fantasies, this story is my real life.

• 3 months later...

i am fairly sure i come under hapy and relatively problem free child hood, my mum and dad did divorce but i did not realy get upset by this, i was about 7 at the tiime and was well out of nappies by this point... i have sort of had feelings for nappies for as long as i can remember but these feelings did not realy take much hold over me untill i was entering puberty when it realy took off, i have always felt guilty about it tho and even today i feel guilty every time i use a nappy, i realy wish i didnt tho...

I going to go with #3/#4. Both of my parents worked. When I was first born, my mom took me with her everywhere. But (I gather) around the time I was 5 or 6 months old, I started to go to sitters. I remember going days when I would only see my dad for a few minutes. I always got to see my mom for a couple hours every day. I know that my mom pulled me out of one day care situation because the sitter's father was abusive/inappropriate. I don't really remember much about that.

I remember being 3 or 4 and getting up to leave for the sitter's in the morning. My mom was getting ready to get me dressed. She said that she was throwing out my baby stuff, and wanted to know if I wanted to wear the last diaper or if she should just throw it away. I said I wanted to wear it. I remember how loved I felt as she put it on me, even though I was terribly embarassed later in the day when I had to tell the sitter I was wearing a diaper. Anyway, I associated the diaper with comfort, and have had the desire to wear them ever since. I started to really act out to get more attention when I was about 12/13, and tried to steal diapers, first from a friend's potty trained brother, and then from a local store. That did not end well. But overall my childhood was not unhappy. I'm pretty close to my parents now.

Umm, i dont know what i fit into lol

My parent divorced when i was little but that didnt have any effect,since my step father has been around for about 12 years. i have no real idea how i got into ab stuff, i like the girlier side of things like pink, frilly, sparkly girly clothes etc anything girly really, but i have an idea why im like that, im the oldest of 5 and all boys.

So it could possibly have something to do with not having a sister and having 4 brothers, i seem to think that girls get more attention somewhere in my little head of mine, so i think thats where it comes from sort of not getting as much attention as i would like, and i like being looked after once and a while (i think), im completely straight and not camp in anyway so its a kind of weird thing lol, i have a very attractive girlfriend who i love to pieces and have been with for 3 years.

I do plan on having kids with her someday, the thing is im sure all the ab stuff, girly stuff etc, is more of a sexual thing between us(well for me), it can help me get in the mood, but once the moment is gone i dont really fancy doing anything abish or girly.

Id love to hear peoples views on it lol, to maybe help me understand why im like this.

I cant possibly come up with a logical explanation why im like this, but as long as it doesnt hurt anyone and me and my girlfriend are happy i dont see a problem

Take care :D

Categories:

1. Traumatic Event: Something traumatic happened to trigger an infantile regression

-Young Child

-Teen

-Adult

2. Forced Maturity: Forced (as a child) to grow up/become responsible too fast or before they were ready.

3. Less Attention: Less/no attention after infanthood.

-New Sibling

-Family Problem (divorce, death, etc)

-No Reason

-Other

4. Happy Childhood: Happy and (relatively) problem-free childhood.

5. Other: Please Explain

i am gona say #4 Happy Childhood: Happy and (relatively) problem-free childhood

i believe this fetish stems from jealousy my younger brother was a bed wetter till 9 years old and got lots of attention from it with made me wont to where diapers.

I fit into most of your categories, as outlined below.

1. Traumatic Event - When I was 7, it was found out my dad had lung cancer. As a seven year old, this to me just sounded like some big word. I went to visit my grandmother up in Ohio (We moved to Missouri) and when I got back, I did something I still remember as probably one of the hardest guilt trips I've ever laid on, even though it was unintentional. I ran home inside, gave my mom a hug and a kiss, and asked to know where my dad was so I could "give him a big hug". Boy, I can just remember how traumatized my mom was when she told me in a solemn and slow voice "Honey, Daddy died." I went into denial, as my father loved me and was my best friend at the time. I can remember the sorrow I had as an eight year old and how my world went spinning.

2. Forced Maturity - As mentioned above, when I learned my father had died, I went into denial. In that denial, I came to the conclusion that life wasn't just all sunshine and hugs. Also, I was and still am quite gifted, I knew my alphabet before I could talk, I could read at 2, etc. Once I learned my father died, my giftedness really kicked off and I started thinking like an adult, to replace the husband my mom spent 11 years with and to replace him inside of me, and because I took this up as my duty, I matured much faster than others.

3. Less Attention - I had psychological issues along with Social Anxiety Disorder as a child, maybe caused by the above (See Other on why I believe I had Social Anxiety Disorder) My mom stayed away from me and griefed on her own; my only comfort was video games, which may explain why I'm such a video game nerd nowadays. I had to provide my own attention, which thank god I discovered video games and later, MMORPG's.

4. Happy Childhood - Besides all of the above, my childhood was happy and free. Once my mom stopped grieving over deaths and such, she quickly turned to comfort me. I was practically treated as a little kid by my mom, maybe because that's how I was when he died. This continues today.

5. Other - Relating to my forced maturity, I was over my dad's death in a day, playing video games. I truly believe that this was a cause of my Social Anxiety Disorder, and that keeping my emotions bottled up could have caused that, or at least advanced that. Once I discovered there were others like me, I found an escape of sorts, reading what others had to say and such. These kind of online boards are one of my few breaks from my disorder, which is why I finally decided to stop the lurking here, to get that escape I get from helping people, whether it be by helping their studies or by answering their questions or maybe just posting, it's an escape for me, along with my infantilism.