LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Blue tooth pacifier.

The question is "What wil the next dominant species be on this planet in, say, 5,000 years after humanity has gone extinct from the terminal stage of the need to get a life?"

The problem here is terminal micro-management

There is a Portuguese phrase that goes "Keys are the Devil's playthings". To get that, did you have have a keyring with about 7 keys on it and trie to find the right one in a reasonable amount of time? Well smart things are the Devil's playthings. Ever see the phonatics who can't leave the things alone?

There is a line from Buffalo Springfield's NOWADAYS CLANCY CAN'T EVEN SING that goes "Who's tryin' to tune all the bells that he rings?"

The question is "What wil the next dominant species be on this planet in, say, 5,000 years after humanity has gone extinct from the terminal stage of the need to get a life?"

It will probably be the cats. Especially given they think they're the dominant species already.

What do you mean THINK we are the dominant species?

I thought pacifiers with built-in thermometers already exist? It is just another money-making scheme I guess... but the bit where the woman's like "I always lose my kid's pacifiers under the sofa"? Why doesn't she use dummy clips? (I converted back to UK terminology, sorry!)

I will know that it is truly all over if I find USB diaper pins and rubber panties with built-in touchscreens