LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearingclouds.com Opinions?

I just recently ordered from them, got billed and haven't received any shipping info, nor have I received my order. Anyone else have any experience ordering through them? Any issues?

I've never heard of them before, but this situation honestly doesn't sound good. While it's possible that a glitch in their system kept your order from going through completely, I'd be a bit worried in your shoes. If they haven't sent so much as an "order received" e-mail today, I'd definitely be concerned since those are usually automated. Do they have contact information that you can use to see if they received your order? How did you pay this company? If it was by PayPal, you should have some form of buyer protection you can fall back on if need be, and if it was by credit/debit card, you should be able to call the bank if you need to get your money back.

I paid with PayPal. I received an email stating that the order was recieved, and it was an automated message of course. I just haven't heard or seen anything since then. I went to their website and sent in an email to their support department last night, so now it's the waiting game. Will keep everyone updated when I know more. It was definitely a cool site, cuz you can build your own sample pack.

I paid with PayPal. I received an email stating that the order was recieved, and it was an automated message of course. I just haven't heard or seen anything since then. I went to their website and sent in an email to their support department last night, so now it's the waiting game. Will keep everyone updated when I know more. It was definitely a cool site, cuz you can build your own sample pack.

Also forgot to add that I've checked my spam/blocked folders, definitely nothing there, but they've started sending me emails for deals through their website.

I ordered the Deluxe Sample Pack the week before Christmas and recived my packaged on the 26th. I got the tracking number the same night or maybe the next day cannot remember. The items came in a brown Fedex box and you would never know what was in it. Here is what I got.

I ordered the Deluxe Sample Pack the week before Christmas and recived my packaged on the 26th. I got the tracking number the same night or maybe the next day cannot remember. The items came in a brown Fedex box and you would never know what was in it. Here is what I got.

Two Snuggies

One Super Seni Quatro

Three Tena Slip Maxi

Two Bambino Teddy

One Bambino Classico

One Bambino Bellissimo

One Fabine

One White Fabine

See, I ordered before new years eve. I still haven't gotten any response from them. No tracking number or anything.

I honestly think there might have been a glitch in their system when you placed your order itzKiT. Have they responded to your attempts to contact them? If not, see if you can find a way to show them the order confirmation e-mail as proof that you placed an order and see if that gets them to work more quickly at getting your stuff out to you. Offer to show them the order confirmation e-mail, and politely mention that you've been billed but have never received your tracking info or order number. If this company's customer service is even remotely average, they'll look into the issue and should be able to see that you paid for something and that your order is either missing from their system or didn't show up properly. At worst they might refund you and ask you to place the order again, and at best they'll just ship what you paid for, but they should be communcating with you to resolve this issue.

Finally got an update for y'all. So yesterday, I got a notice on my mailbox stating that I had a package waiting in the office for me. (Apt complex) turns out, after emailing and emailing, they shipped and delivered, but never did I once see a tracking number like I was told, nor did I ever get a response from their team after filing my complaint twice.

Glad to hear it worked out itzKit. Since they shipped and delivered and you never received an e-mail from them, I think your e-mail provider might be the problem. Some free e-mail providers (what most people use,) won't deliver e-mail addresses from certain online businesses even when the e-mails should be going through. Usually sites that have had problems will tell customers to add their e-mail address/addresses to their address book if this is a problem. If their site says they have a problem with a specific free e-mail provider and it's the one that you used, your best bet would be to try another e-mail provider, especially if other people place orders with this company and are able to receive e-mails from them. I'm glad that you got your order though.