LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi All

Pe@nut

I’m not sure why I am so nervous but I am, I have had to drink a few beers before I even managed to sign up on here but I guess that is just me!!!

I am a long time Nappy wearer in the UK, mostly DL but a little AB. My ex used to be my mummy but we split up and obviously that ended but at least I had the chance to try it out. I had the fun of being bottle fed and even had the chance to wee and mess, but I was too nervous to let her change me.

Anyway sorry for the in coherent message!!!!

Hi Pe@nut

Glad to see that you gathered up your courage to sign up here :D

It took me a long time to join as well, but it was a very good move :D

There are lots of like minded people here who will happily share their experiences and advice should you need it :o

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY"

Welcome to you! Cheers! :) But, may I ask, what was it that made you nervous about your ex changing you? Sorry if I`m being intrusive.... :)

Good question, im not sure I know the answer actually :) .

Before we started dating I was not a massive DL or AB, nappies to me were just a sexual rush and to that end they didnt stay on very long. When I told my ex (quite early into the relationship as I think truth is best) she took to it like a duck to water and even pushed me to try the baby side that I had obviously tried already. I tried it and flirted with wetting etc which was fun but I wouldnt like to do it frequently, she suggested that we could try changing me which I felt was a step too far in this fetish for me especially at that time we were spending way to much time on the fetish and a stronger mummy baby bond was growing than Lovers. We both struggled with getting the balance right but managed it in the end with only a little baby play, mixing it with here fetishes, DL play and No nappies at allwe had four great years together after that until the split.

WELCOME TO DAILY DIAPERS PE@NUT!

we are happy uve joined us! if u need anything at all feel free to ask. i am in the chat room frequently and play the sitter/auntie/mommy role in there so if u need anything at all feel free to ask me or really anyone else. We are always happy to help! im proud of u for mustering the nerve to join us. thats the first step in the right direction so im very proud of u. feel free to msge me privately or talk to me in the chat room whatever makes u comfortable. take care and HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLES tight!

Curious

Ta very much for the welcomes. Im not sure how often I will contribute but its nice to think I will at least a little, I have very little to say on the subject right now as im not wearing very often in fact I only have one left and am not exactly sure where to get my next lot from. Dont even know what kind to buy or how to go about it as my ex (effectivly in the mummy role) dealt with all that. :P

• 14 years later...

Wow.

So I was looking back at my content and seeing my first post in 2006 I realise how inactive I have been.

For something that has been so important in my life for decades I talk about it so little.

In July last year I ended up on anxiety tablets and now about a year on I see quite clearly for the first time in twenty years.  

Sorry I'm rambling, I think I realise that I need to be more active in this world to achieve that peace I was missing before the tablets.

Anyway after my first post in 2006, I am Pe@nut, I am 42 and to relax I like to wear and wet a nappy, and whisper it, I even on occasion like to act like a baby!!!

PS I think this isn't most active day on Daily Diapers in 15 years.  I think finally (with the help of medicine) I feel ready to be me.