LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello,

I'm new to this forum but it is definitely my style, and I'm incredibly excited to discover there is a roleplay section. I am an active role player who does tons of roleplay on a high level, usually with complex themes, detailed characters, and a mind blowing set of twists and turns that make a truly unique plot. I cannot, of course, be expected to perform as well when I'm pumping out erotica, but I assure you my skills are still hard to beat. If you would like to roleplay with me, give me a plot suggestion in the forum below and I'll see if anything sounds good. As I am new to this kind of scene, I don't have any particular fantasy in mind, but I can inform you of a couple things and how I generally roleplay.

I would, however, ask that you see if you meet these guidelines before posting a plot suggestion and quick character sheet below.

Please post at least a paragraph unless it is dialog or unreasonable.

Respond once a day, if not more, though I understand life gets in the way, so feel free to tell me if you know you are taking an extended absence.

Please try to make your writing as clear and as flawless as possible. (I know that sounds mean, but I do want to roleplay with someone who can pull off some decent prose.)

Develop the characters through thoughts and actions, not tons of description.

While this is sexually focused, (duh), please be aware I'm not always into what you are. In fact, I suppose I should generate a list of my likes and dislikes as well. The likes don't have to be met all the way by you, but if none of them sound very appealing the roleplay won't be tons of fun. If my dislikes irritate you, I don't see much happening.

Likes/kinks:

Sorry I haven't gotten back to either of you. My phone ate the dust and my new 1300 dollar laptop is acting like a 50 cent potato battery. I generally prefer to be the "dom" role. But I wouldn't at all be opposed to branching out. This is about trying new things for me. I'm neutral on it.

Yay! I am a,says looking for someone to be a Dom. What kind of roleplays were you interested in? I have been craving a roleplay where me and the Dom are spouses and I admit that I've been secretly wanting to be treated and act little, and the spouse would admit that they've been wanting to care for someone like that. I'm open to plenty of ideas though! :D

Well I don't have anything in particular in mind, I'm open to ideas. Yours sounds fine shy-diapers. I am ok with dom, if and only if, I get to be sub on occasion by some means.

I'm not entirely sure, but I feel the opportunity will present itself somehow. What, exactly, can you tell me about your character? As I mentioned in the original post, I prefer woman characters.

Okay. I also prefer women characters. I'm assuming you'd want me to be an adult who gets treated like a baby right? Then I'd be around 19 and shy , sensitive, sweet, caring. Things like that. I'd need more about your character though to elaborate on mine.

Oh okay! I like young characters too! In that case I'd say I'd be 9 and a little small, shy, sweet, mommy's girl, very giggly and bright. Do you have any ideas for a story then? I may have a few, but they wouldn't be very elaborate.