LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adventure at Disney World

This happened on 12/29/14

Today was a few new experiences I got to have. Katie and I got to meet another ABDL who at first scared us but ended up being sweet. We walked off to go see a ride and he said we picked a very bad to come to Disney. It was

LOL, I was about to say this sounds like a "fantasy story," but saw your post count and gave you the benefit of the doubt. Now I really have to eat my words as I looked at your tumblr and see you have photo proof. Looks like a super fun day, :-P

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm planning on a vaction at Disney next year and I was thinking about going to the park padded a day or two. Did you guys have any problems with the staff or bag checks or anything like that?

No problem. I'm sure they see it a lot and can't make any comments. They may move them around just to make sure nothing like knives and such are in the bag but you should be fine. If they should make any comments being rude about it, i would go right to Town Hall about it and of course get their name

Make sure you dont have a knee brace in the bag. the guy fondled my knee brace for about 20 minutes. O.o

Could have been worse you could have had it on when he was fondling :huh::P

I've been to all the parks diapered. I bring a small backpack with a couple of changes in it. Never have any problems getting through security. They have seen it all and don't care about adult diapers in the least.