LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Odor Control Suggestions

Drybb1

For those that sleep in wet cloth diapers has anyone found after aggressively bathing you've been told there is still a lingering odor? If so, what skin care product or other solution have you tried to eliminate the issue? Thanks.

Uuuh, no offense but why do you keep posting the same question over and over again? We've already tried giving you the best tips and answers we can. If you're not finding enough tips on Daily Diapers then posting the question again on Daily Diapers probably won't help any more.

The recommendations from the others in the support site recommended a new thread. Yes there are several suggestions I intend to try. Ultimately, my hope was there was a cream or lotion a dermatologist could recommend that would be ideal for my circumstance without cutting out wine and cappuccino for dinner, increasing my water intake, cutting my hair, adding a hydrogen peroxide scrub to my morning bathing ritual and digesting Natures Way Chlorophyll tablets. However, until then I intend to try all of the above until I find a better solution and appreciate all additional recommendations.

• 3 months later...